get the biggest deals from the UK's
best online gambling sites
STRATEGY Articles »
- ARTICLEPlay more efficiently this holiday season with Gala Casino's new Jacks or Better Multi-Hand For the player who wants to get involved in as many hands as possible in as short a time as possible, there’s little more thrilling than multi-hand video poker.
- ARTICLEPoker Math: Calculating Texas Hold em Pot Odds For Beginners Texas Hold ‘em is unsurprisingly the entry level game for most poker players; its format is easiest to understand & its odds most simple to calculate.
- ARTICLEStrategy Differences Between Omaha Game Variations Omaha poker is the poker variant people are starting to turn to more and more.
- ARTICLEBasic Omaha Strategy Omaha Hold ‘Em is one of the most popular poker variants to Texas Hold ‘Em.
- SLIDESHOW7 Signs You Are Playing a Poker ProfessionalHow to figure out when you are playing a true poker professional so you can get out of dodge before losing your whole bankroll.
- VIDEOChip Tricks Series: The Knuckle RollGambling.com's Chip Trick Series teaches you how to look and act like a professional at the poker or casino table. Our fourth chip trick tutorial gives step by step video instructions on how to perform the Knuckle Roll with ease.
- VIDEOChip Tricks Series: The Chip TwirlGambling.com's Chip Trick Series teaches you how to look and act like a professional at the poker or casino table. Our third chip trick tutorial gives step by step video instructions on how to perform the Chip Twirl with ease.
- VIDEOChip Tricks Series: The Thumb FlipGambling.com's Chip Trick Series teaches you how to look and act like a professional at the poker or casino table. Our second chip trick tutorial gives step by step video instructions on how to perform the thumb flip with ease.
- VIDEOChip Tricks Series: The ShuffleGambling.com's Chip Trick Series teaches you how to look and act like a professional at the poker and casino table. Our first chip trick tutorial gives step by step video instruction on how to shuffle poker chips with ease.
- ARTICLEPoker Strategy: The Power of Position On the felt there are always three main factors that you should always take into consideration.
- ARTICLEPoker Strategy: Playing Re-buy Tournaments Before entering any type of tournament it is very important to first understand the structure of the tournament.
- ARTICLEPoker Strategy: Winning Long-Term in the Tournament Circuit In most tournaments even though the structure varies greatly you should keep in mind that the pay-out bubble is usually the same, approximately close to 11%.
- ARTICLEPoker Strategy: Raising with Suited Connectors Suited connectors - hands with consecutive cards from the same suit - can be played well in volume pots.
- ARTICLEPoker Strategy: The Fake Tell When a player fakes a tell, he is deliberately displaying it to get the attention of the observant opponents who are looking for tells.
- ARTICLEPoker Strategy: Keeping Your Variance Low A most common experience that players have in poker is swings between highs (winning) and lows (losing).
- ARTICLEPoker Strategy: Inducing a Bluff Bluffing is an advanced strategy that many poker players tend to use.
- ARTICLEPoker Strategy: Winning in a High Variance Game A high variance game gives players a good opportunity to make large amounts of cash quickly.
- ARTICLE12 Steps to Becoming a Professional Poker Player If you want to enjoy the rewards of gambling at a professional level, you need to put in a lot of effort and time.
- ARTICLENo Limit Holdem Cash Game Strategy The game of No Limit Hold’em has been over complicated throughout the years. This is why many amateurs fail to make a profit in cash games.
- ARTICLEHow to Avoid 10 Common Texas Holdem Poker Mistakes In today’s competitive poker world every little counts and fixing leaks in your game is extremely important in increasing your long term profits.