get the biggest deals from the UK's
best online gambling sites
BEST ONLINE BOOKMAKERS - UNITED KINGDOM »
- Football, tennis and cricket betting markets standing up well in a price comparison with other top online bookmakers
- In-Play product is a clear focus for Winner, and done quite well
- Reputation as one of the best sports betting operations in the UK
- Competitive odds across full range of sports and in-running betting along with great mobile experience
- Odds are generally on the Lower End for the market
- Great promotions are frequently rotating
- Long history in horse racing and previously owned by the Government
- Tote Radio allows you to follows races and matches live
- UK license since 1974, they accept large bets without an advisor
- Watch live sports and unlimited replays
- Outstanding in-running portal with over 12,000 live streams each month.
- ‘Odds On’ reward scheme a real benefit to the online player who also likes to play in cash.
PADDY POWER SPORTS
- Main focus is on horse racing and football
- Up to 100 markets on any Premier League Match
- World's Premier sports betting exchange allows users to bet against one another opposed to the house
- Achieve a fairer market price and winning dividend
SPORTS BETTING Articles »
VIEW ALL SPORTS BETTING SECTION NEWS»
- ARTICLE2013 Monaco Grand Prix Preview The crown jewel of the Formula One World Championship circuit runs from May 23-26.
- ARTICLERoyal Baby Betting: A Name Fit for a King (or Queen!) It seems like only yesterday that Great Britain was wrapped in patriotic bunting to celebrate the marriage of Prince William to Kate Middleton. Now, shortly after their two-year wedding anniversary, the expecting couple are into the third and final trimester, with a royal birth anticipated in July.
- ARTICLEFootball Betting: 1X2 Strategy The most common form of football betting is fixed odds betting, also known as 1×2 betting.
- ARTICLEMatch Preview: Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich, Champions League Final, 25th May This season’s Champions League campaign has been memorable for many reasons, but the dominance of Germany’s top two sides has been remarkable.
- ARTICLESpotlight on Table Tennis Betting Table tennis only appears on most people’s radar during the Olympics. It’s usually received very well however, with the frenetic speed of the game making for an enthralling spectacle.
- ARTICLEFootball Betting: Technical vs Value Based betting There is no one “right” way to approach football betting. However, there tends to be two schools of thinking; those that follow the bookmakers and those who pursue a value based philosophy.
- ARTICLENovelty Weather Bets to Warm your Cockles Britons up and down the country are hoping for a long, hot summer after a dismally wet start to the year.
- ARTICLEFootball Betting: Secondary Markets Explained and Strategy These days, bookmakers are focused on giving the punter as many opportunities to bet as possible, and we see that in evidence with such diverse football betting markets as ‘first goal to be an own goal’, ‘who will register a clean sheet’ and ‘who will concede a penalty’.
- ARTICLEMatch Preview: Benfica vs Chelsea, Europa League Final, 15th May It’s been a turbulent season for Chelsea, but they have a great chance to win a major piece of silverware when they take on Portuguese title-chasers Benfica in the Europa League Final on Wednesday evening.
- ARTICLESpotlight on NFL betting Every February, our American cousins grind to a halt in anticipation of the NFL season’s championship game, the Super Bowl.
POPULAR SPORTS »