get the biggest deals from the UK's
best online gambling sites
BEST ONLINE BETTING SITES - UNITED KINGDOM
- Football, tennis and cricket betting markets standing up well in a price comparison with other top online bookmakers
- In-Play product is a clear focus for Winner, and done quite well
- Huge number of wager types available
- Efficient and responsive customer service
SMART LIVE SPORTS
- Easy transition between computer and mobile betting
- Virtual Sports feature allows for live wagering 24/7
- Reputation as one of the best sports betting operations in the UK
- Competitive odds across full range of sports and in-running betting along with great mobile experience
- Allows for betting with Asian handicaps
- User-friendly approach to site design
- UK license since 1974, they accept large bets without an advisor
- Watch live sports and unlimited replays
- Massive number of betting markets available to gamblers
- Offers some of the most competitive odds in the business
- World's Premier sports betting exchange allows users to bet against one another opposed to the house
- Achieve a fairer market price and winning dividend
SPORTS BETTING NEWS »
- ARTICLETips for picking a top scorer in the Premier League The opening weekend of the 2014/15 season saw some of the Premier League's most coveted strikers open their accounts. Despite last year's Golden Boot winner, Luis Suárez, now plying his trade in La Liga, there's no risk of this year's crop of talent lacking bite.
- ARTICLE 2014 Women's US Open betting preview The US Open has been dominated by one woman over the last two years and Serena Williams is showing no signs of relinquishing her title.
- ARTICLE Football betting strategy: mastering the match odds accumulator It's that time of year again. After a bit of a disappointing summer in Brazil, English football fans will be pleased to see the Premier League back in action.
- ARTICLE Coral unveils new ante-post market for outright league winners For football betting fans who have attentively followed the summer transfers and pre-season match results, Coral's new ante-post market for outright league winners could seriously pay off.
- ARTICLE Premier League season preview Manuel Pellegrini has been eagerly adding to his squad over the summer. Following the transfers of Fernando and Bacary Sagna, and the signing of 'the most expensive defender in British football', Eliaquim Mangala for £32 million, expectations will certainly be high for City this season.
- SLIDESHOW Top 7 bets for the opening Premier League weekend
- ARTICLE2014 Rogers Cup Preview Canada’s prestigious Rogers Cup comes to a conclusion on Sunday in Toronto when the world’s best tennis stars will go head-to-head for the coveted cup.
- SLIDESHOWPGA Championship: The six men worth backing at Valhalla
- ARTICLEU.S. PGA Championship Preview After his sublime performance at the British Open, in which he led the pack from the very first round, Rory McIlroy will head to Valhalla as the hot favourite to claim a second U.S. PGA Championship victory and his fourth Major title.
- ARTICLE Gerry McIlroy wins £100,000 after son Rory becomes Open champion Sometimes it's easy to spot when you have a future sports star in the family. This was certainly the case for Gerry McIlroy, who this week cashed in on a 10-year-old bet he put on his golfing champion son Rory in 2004.
TODAY'S BEST OFFER »£200 Free Bet for New Depositors! PLAY NOW