get the biggest deals from the UK's
best online gambling sites
Online Political Betting »
Political betting can be a simple task. When an election approaches, the main market that most punters concentrate on is, “‘who is going to be the next prime minister”. This is, of course, most relevant to the UK market, and therefore generates the most interest on these shores when it comes to politics betting.
There are, though, many more options available to you. As well as betting on UK politics, you can, with most firms, place bets on American and Irish politics. Bookmakers have latched on to the fact that America is the most powerful political force in the world and therefore has a political scene followed with considerable interest. They now offer markets not only for political election betting, but also for primaries, nominations, winning parties, vice-president candidates and even college votes. The sheer amount of choice on offer to the interested punter is highly impressive.
- U.S. and International campaigns
- Betting Highlights’ section an instant overview
- Great graphics and animations across online offerings
- National and International election markets available
- Listed under "Specials" in the sport betting section
- Extremely limited coverage to only the biggest elections
- Politics Betting is listed under "Special"
- Generally only cover major elections: Presidential, etc
- Extensive odds coverage of UK, US, Irish and European Politcs
- Thorough collection of market options per political event
- Markets in UK, USA, Australia, & Ireland
- Offer a loyalty points scheme
- Race to replace Chris Huhne in Eastleigh heats up
- Obama: The Bookmakers Choice
- Political Battle Takes to Twitter?
- U.S. Republican Party Releases Platform Against Online Gambling
- This Week in Pop-Culture Betting: The Voice, Blue Ivy Carter and US Presidential Betting
- Political Betting Overview
- How To Bet On The US Presidential Election