July 12th, 2016
Don't let the summer heat hold you down, head over to NetBet Casino to enjoy up to 100 free spins each week with the Summer Spins Challenge. Opt in and wage at least £5 on the eligible slots each day of the week and finish with 100 free spins every week till the end of August.
July 7th, 2016
A few of the top software suppliers in the world have all recently launched their newest slot titles to hit the market. NetEnt, Play'n Go, NextGen and Betsoft are all powerhouse software providers who spent the last few weeks promoting their latest slot games across a number of the top online casinos.
June 2nd, 2016
The Rank Group, owners and operators of the Grosvenor brand, announced their debut of what they are claiming is the "world’s smallest traveling casino." The obvious promotional stunt features a traditional London cab outfitted to house a fully functioning casino table, a dealer, and the fortunate rider.
May 25th, 2016
Gambling software giant Playtech has confirmed their acquisition of the Swedish-based software studio Quickspin for a cool €50 million. The move follows suit with Playtech's goals of expanding their regional influence, in this case expanding into the budding Nordic gambling scene.
May 9th, 2016
Cherry AB has recently reached an agreement to acquire a 49% stake in ComeOn! Malta Ltd., an online betting operator with several casino and sports brands. In the deal, the Swedish online gambling operator has the option to purchase the remaining 51%, keeping further progress on the horizon.
May 9th, 2016
To usher in the warmer weather and set you up for the party season, Mr Green is running a 21-day free spin festival. Dubbed Mr Green's Garden Party and open to both new and existing players, the free slot spins can be unlocked by depositing just £/€/$20.
April 27th, 2016
The Gods have exploded onto the Playtech scene with the launch of a new Age of the Gods range of games, featuring seven new titles based on Greek mythology. Zeus will be the first of the progressive jackpot slot games released within the next few weeks, with the remaining titles to be launched over the course of 2016.
April 20th, 2016
The ever-popular online slot Mega Moolah has finally released its €6,905,670 jackpot, just a week after the experts at Leo Vegas predicted a hit in the coming weeks. At the beginning of April, the online casino reported that Mega Moolah was reaching a tipping point and its experts expected a new millionaire to be made in the spring.
April 19th, 2016
Much to the delight of sports betting punters, Ladbrokes has recently signed an exciting new content partnership deal with Real Sports Global (RSG) to expand their gaming portfolio. The deal will see RSG’s full range of products launched on the Ladbrokes platform, with customers now able to access a wide range of RSG’s slot games via desktop, mobile and the Ladbrokes mobile app, for gaming on the go.
April 14th, 2016
ComeOn Casino players can soon take on Frankenstein's monster in the ultimate 3D battle for slot supremacy, courtesy of Betsoft Gaming. Founded in 2005, Malta's Betsoft Gaming has become a leader in 3D slot technology over the last few years. Through its popular Slots3 suite it has pioneered innovative games such as Expandicon, with its unique expanding wilds feature.