Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America. Gambling.com Group was founded by Americans more than 12 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Gambling.com Group operates a variety of websites, such as Gambling.com, Bookies.com, and GreatLakesStakes, which help consumers navigate legal online sports betting and gambling options with reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offering legal, regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity for Gambling.com Group to educate Americans on legal sports betting. With a $15.5 million equity investment by New Jersey-based Edison Partners, a new and growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
The accounts assistant is seen as a key cog within the finance team. Reporting to the finance manager, the trainee will have a broad range of accountabilities & responsibilities in their role. The goal of this role is to assist the finance team in producing the management accounts on a monthly basis. It is seen as a key role in the long-term succession of the finance team, one where we are looking for a bright & ambitious commercial savvy individual who can gather information & data across departments within our business & from our partners.
- Assist the Finance Manager in ensuring the timelines & accuracy of the monthly management accounts.
- Financial Management of allocated operators including: Gathering & documentation of monthly revenue & KPI data
- Liaising with BI & Sales team to resolve any issues that may occur from such data
- Credit control
- Reconciling of receipts
- Maintaining relationship with operator affiliate management personnel with aim of using relationship to address any issues that may occur
- Participate (as directed) in on-going enhancements to the daily financial control environment including the performance of specific designated reconciliations
- Ensure appropriate documented files are maintained & filed for later review
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks & projects
- Ability to work well within a team environment both within a physical location & remotely
- Strong aptitude for numerical accuracy and a high degree of analytical and problem-solving ability
- An ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly literate in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Sheets
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day