Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe.
The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
Gambling.com Group has offices in Dublin (E.U. headquarters), Malta, as well as a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic hire to fill the role of an AdOps executive for our DACH team. The AdOps Executive will manage our online gambling affiliate partners, ensuring they are set up correctly across all our sites while completing project work that will bring efficiencies to the team and wider business. We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to think independently; To identify problems and implement solutions themselves in a rapidly growing and evolving company and market. This role will also work cross-functionally with our internal Quality Assurance team, Sales, Development and Project Management teams on various projects.
As AdOps Executive you will:
- Support effective advertising of our DACH clients in Casino, Sportsbook and other Gambling industry verticals via our affiliate marketing platforms
- Manage the end-to-end client branding process from initial setup of affiliate partners on our websites through to ongoing maintenance of those client’s promotions and services across multiple sites, geos and online casino products
- Communicate and coordinate with internal stakeholders in multiple disciplines and levels of seniority to achieve both departmental and company goals
- Complete project work that will benefit the company by delivering efficiencies across a wide range of areas
- Native German
- Online gambling industry experience preferred
- Understanding of web technologies and content management systems a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- A self-starter: The successful candidate will need to be able to take a high-level view of existing processes, identify solutions and drive the implementation of solutions to these problems
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day