Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America. Gambling.com Group was founded by Americans more than 12 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Gambling.com Group operates a variety of websites, such as Gambling.com, Bookies.com, and GreatLakesStakes, which help consumers navigate legal online sports betting and gambling options with reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offering legal, regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity for Gambling.com Group to educate Americans on legal sports betting. With a $15.5 million equity investment by New Jersey-based Edison Partners, a new and growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic AdOps Specialist to join Gambling.com Group and one of the fastest growing industries in the US. The AdOps Specialist will work within our AdOps team to manage several key qualitive and quantitative functions to ensure that team output is of a consistently high quality. We are looking for someone who enjoys having the freedom to think independently; To identify problems and implement solutions themselves in a rapidly growing and evolving company & market.
This role will work cross-functionally with our Commercial, internal QA, Development and Project Management teams on various projects.
- Manage the end-to-end brand management process within Gambling.com Group including initial setup of our brands on our Content Management System (CMS) and ongoing maintenance of those brands across multiple sites, states, and products.
- Assist our US teams develop our US market presence by being a key point of contact for new site launches, feature launches, general site troubleshooting and ad-hoc requests from our partner teams.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal stakeholders in multiple disciplines and levels of seniority to achieve both personal, team, and company goals
- Complete quarterly project work that will benefit the company by delivering efficiencies across a wide range of areas
- Understanding of web technologies and content management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- A self-starter: Gambling.com Group is a rapidly expanding company so the successful candidate will need to be able to take a high-level view of existing processes, identify solutions and drive the implementation of solutions to these problems
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day