We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic AdOps Specialist to join Gambling.com Group and one of the fastest growing industries in the US. The AdOps Specialist will work within our AdOps team to manage several key qualitive and quantitative functions to ensure that team output is of a consistently high quality. We are looking for someone who enjoys having the freedom to think independently; To identify problems and implement solutions themselves in a rapidly growing and evolving company & market.
This role will work cross-functionally with our Commercial, internal QA, Development and Project Management teams on various projects.
- Manage the end-to-end brand management process within Gambling.com Group including initial setup of our brands on our Content Management System (CMS) and ongoing maintenance of those brands across multiple sites, states, and products.
- Assist our US teams develop our US market presence by being a key point of contact for new site launches, feature launches, general site troubleshooting and ad-hoc requests from our partner teams.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal stakeholders in multiple disciplines and levels of seniority to achieve both personal, team, and company goals
- Complete quarterly project work that will benefit the company by delivering efficiencies across a wide range of areas
- Understanding of web technologies and content management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- A self-starter: Gambling.com Group is a rapidly expanding company so the successful candidate will need to be able to take a high-level view of existing processes, identify solutions and drive the implementation of solutions to these problems.