We are looking for a Commercial Editor to work on our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on editing, publishing and promotion of high-quality gambling, casino and sports-specific commercial and SEO content.
The person in the role would be responsible for the production of original content for our website platforms including quality control, ideation and reporting to stakeholders on results.
This role is on our content team but consistently works with our product sales, design, social and marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
Your core responsibilities:
- Ideating high-quality original SEO and commercial content for several online platforms.
- Working with internal and external writers
- Editing and publishing commissioned content in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies
- Working with senior content managers and producers to develop a strategy and schedule for content across our websites to align with company KPIs and strategic goals
- Working with stakeholders and product owners to deliver original content that aligns with the sports calendar, news requirements, product updates and website development
- Optimizing copy and data within content using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion
- Working between Product, SEO, Marketing, Operations and Content teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations
- 5+ years of experience in content production, writing and editing copy for a wide array of marketing and content needs with a primary focus being SEO and commercial
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in writing, editing and optimizing content for an online audience (gambling industry a plus)
- Experience with CMS Systems, Google analytics and the top social channels
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across several locations to accomplish objectives and manage priorities
- Highly knowledgeable about sports, casinos and gambling
- Demonstrated experience in creating content and editorial products
- Knowledge of HTML, SEO and communication and process workflow tools such as Slack, Confluence and JIRA
Gambling.com Group is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, sex, marital status, race, national origin, disability, creed, religion, genetic information, HIV status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination and all other terms conditions and privileges of employment.