Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America.
The Group was founded by Americans 15 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookies.com, and GreatLakesStakes.com, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offer regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity to shape America’s legal online gambling industry. With a $15.5 million equity investment by New Jersey-based Edison Partners, a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
We are looking for an Editor to work on our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on reporting, writing, editing and publishing high-quality football and other Sports-specific content as assigned. The person in the role should be responsible for the generation of original content for our website platforms including quality control, ideation and reporting to stakeholders on results. This role sits within our content teams but consistently works cross-functionally with our product sales, design, social and marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
Your core responsibilities:
- Ideating, reporting and writing high-quality original content for several online platforms
- Editing and publishing commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies
- Working with management and other editors and producers to develop a strategy and schedule for content across various websites to align with company KPIs and strategic goals
- Working with editing team to promote content and brand across social platforms
- Working with stakeholders and product owners to deliver original content that aligns with sporting calendar, news requirements, product updates and website development
- Optimizing copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion
- Working between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- Continually suggesting new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content
- Contributing to ideation
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations
- Experience writing and editing copy for a wide array of marketing and content needs.
- Experience in editing and publishing management across a Sports betting environment.
- Fluent in English, and an excellent writer and communicator.
- Experienced in working within digital content writing (Gambling industry a plus).
- Flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in managing online content.
- Demonstrated experience in creating content and editorial products
- Knowledge of HTML and SEO.