This role can be remote from CET/GMT Timezones:
Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe.
The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
Gambling.com Group has offices in Dublin (E.U. headquarters), Malta, as well as a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
We are looking for a Content Editor to work across our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on editing and publishing high quality content and data across Slots, Casino, Poker, and Gambling news and strategy online publications.
You should be comfortable working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards of editorial care and attention to detail.
This role sits within our Casino vertical but consistently works cross-functionally with other areas of the business to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
Your core responsibilities:
- Editing & Publishing externally commissioned articles / reviews in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies
- Optimize copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion
- Uploading relevant slot / casino game data and logo images in CMS prior to publishing reviews
- Maintaining slot / casino game roadmap provider client areas in order to identify upcoming releases and source free demo assets
- Work between various teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- Liaising with freelancers & the continued commission of high-quality original content for several online platforms
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content, freelancer management and internal practices and be part of communal voice for strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams
- Experience in Writing, Editing and Publishing content across a Casino, Poker or Gambling environment
- Fluent in English, and a flawless writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience working with online content
- Experience in creating content and editorial products
- Experience with HTML, Content Management Systems and Digital Publishing
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices
- Enthusiastic about the Casino and Gambling industry
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day