Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America.
The Group was founded by Americans 15 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookies.com, and GreatLakesStakes.com, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offer regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity to shape America’s legal online gambling industry. With a $15.5 million equity investment by New Jersey-based Edison Partners, a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
As a Content SEO Associate you will be a key team member in developing our SEO content plan and execution within our growing portfolio of websites in one of the fastest growing industries of online gaming and gambling. You will provide key decisions around content plans and critical execution of our organic search footprint. You will work closely with content, product, web development and senior leadership.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Assessing current content gaps across our websites and creating a robust content plan for SEO and editorial to work together on
- Analyzing the SEO landscape and where our biggest content opportunities exist
- Implementing SEO content through CMS system and identifying streamline ways to improve
- Pushing forward on up to date SEO best practices, algorithm shifts and industry to provide critical direction on content and website plan
- Keeping a close eye on competitive content and SEO tactics to help break through new areas of opportuniy
- Being proactive in recommendations and execution on content SEO optimizations to drive results including (content, UX, linking)
- Aligning and working closely with content, product, and development teams towards overall goals
- Consistently tracking and reporting SEO performance. Ability to go beyond surface level into deeper analysis and rigor of key drivers of performance
- Building and executing optimal link building strategy to grow SEO footprint and authority
- 2+ years SEO experience and execution
- Understanding of SEO industry and evolving landscape
- Proven track record of SEO content creation for scale of content production with an editorial team
- Proven track record of driving results through increasing traffic, improving brand, and site visibility through key analysis of opportunities and execution
- Ability to effectively identify technical site opportunities, and properly prioritize within cross-functional teams for best outcome
- Strong data driven thinking to problem solve to tie data to core decision making and growth of SEO traffic
- Good understanding of conversion funnel and customer acquisition from search intent to conversion; including how to optimize the funnel for growth
- Experience using SEO tools such as (Google Analytics, Google Search, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation for results
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Strong communication skills of priorities and collaboration across cross-functional teams