Location: Ireland or Remote (If Remote must be willing to work CET/GMT Timezone)
Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe.
The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
Gambling.com Group has offices in Dublin (E.U. headquarters), Malta, as well as a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
We have an opening for a Data Analyst with a focus on collecting and processing data using python for end of month financial reconciliations, invoicing and reporting. Working with a senior analyst and the finance team this role will hold responsibility for the end-to-end management of the financial end of month process.
The person will be expected to perform and have a positive impact on a broad range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Drive data capture and data integrity requirements. Partner with BI Development & Finance teams to ensure captured data is complete, accurate and delivered on time
- Perform Data steward activities, to ensure accurate information is available, including audit processes to reconcile the data with multiple sources and validate the accuracy
- Increase productivity by developing automated scripts for data processing and submission to our financial system
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations while delivering outcomes which meet agreed objectives and timelines
- Work with a globally distributed team and be comfortable with slack/zoom for meetings and communication, and programming remotely
- 3 years commercial experience in an analyst role within a finance function
- A very strong understanding of financial practices
- A solid grasp of performing data manipulation, cleansing and analysis tasks using Python
- Experience of NetSuite, or similar tool
- Familiarity with data warehousing methodologies
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Comfortable with GitHub and the gitflow model
- Proven ability to work in teams, contribute to technical decisions and learn/suggest new technologies
- Document all code and features for maintainability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience of cloud-based databases (Snowflake) would be advantageous but not essential
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards, and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day