Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America.
The Group was founded by Americans 15 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookies.com, and GreatLakesStakes.com, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offer regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity to shape America’s legal online gambling industry. With a $15.5 million equity investment by New Jersey-based Edison Partners, a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
- Develop innovative, creative and unique campaigns that secure digital PR placements
- in national and regional media, trade publications, blogs, and other websites
- Write pitches and press releases about our research, analysis, tools, and more
- Lead brainstorms and campaign ideation sessions
- Develop and maintain relationships with journalists, editors, bloggers and podcasters
- Create and maintain media lists
- Collaborate cross functionally with editorial, research, design, and SEO to execute Digital PR strategies
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify areas of opportunity
- Report on campaign KPIs and successes
- Experience in digital PR, outreach and/or content marketing
- Experience pitching and working with media
- Outstanding research and writing skills
- Comfortable working with data
- Creative thinker that loves brainstorming and ideating
- Experience earning media placements with backlinks
- Experience using Digital PR tools like Muck Rack and Ahrefs