Location: Ireland or Remote (If Remote must be willing to work CET/GMT Timezone)
Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe.
The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
Gambling.com Group has offices in Dublin (E.U. headquarters), Malta, as well as a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
We have an opening for a Full-Stack Developer to work on our data focused websites and products focused on the US Sports gambling market. This person will have the opportunity to be involved in depth and at scale with Serverless technologies in building our systems ,with AWS lambda primarily.
The person will be expected to perform and have a positive impact on a broad range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Contribute new features to our PHP(Laravel sites) sites
- Maintaining our internal tools(PHP) and the API’s that power them
- Ensure APIs are providing accurate and reliable data to sites at all times
- Ensure uptime and availability around key sporting events
- Assist with releases and deployments multiple times per day
- Work with EU based team and comfortable with slack, zoom pair programming remotely
- 2-3 years of commercial development experience using PHP
- Experience building and maintaining websites, applications and API’s using Laravel
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as Vue.js
- Comfortable with GitHub and the gitflow model
- Can use ORM’s to access data but also know how to drop down to SQL statements if needed
- Clear ability to work in teams, contribute to technical decisions and deliver exciting new products to the world
- Possess a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Able to work independently but know when to ask for help
- Document all code and features for maintainability
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day