Gambling.com Group Plc is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes informational portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is a media company and does not offer actual gambling services but helps iGaming operators acquire players.
The Group has nearly 50 different web portals which all publish independent reviews of the iGaming industry's best operators with each review written by the Group’s award-winning team of industry experts. In addition to the Group’s flagship website Gambling.com, it operates sites such as Bookies.com and the CasinoSource series of portals, among others. Gambling.com Group’s largest markets are the United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States.
We are looking for a German Content Editor to work across our German language Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on commissioning, editing and publishing high quality Casino content.
As our German Content Editor your main responsibilities will be:
• Content ideation and planning for the German & Austrian Casino markets
• Sourcing / management and retention of freelancers & commission of high quality
original content for DACH online platforms.
• Coordinating DACH content projects and schedule for use of Freelancer content across various websites to align with company KPIs and strategic goals.
• Report to stakeholders on Freelancer activity, commercial KPI’s and suggest process improvements were merited for implementation
• Manage and account for freelancer budget and resources
• On page SEO and UX optimizations
• Content editing and publishing via our CMS
• Competitor analysis
- Fluent in German, and an excellent writer and communicator
- Experience writing and editing sport betting/ casino copy for a wide array of marketing and content needs
- Experience of working with freelance writers
- Experience in content planning
- Experienced in working within digital content writing (Gambling industry a plus)
- Flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated experience in managing online content
- Basic knowledge of HTML and SEO
- Journalistic background
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day