Gambling.com Group Plc is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes informational portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is a media company and does not offer actual gambling services but helps iGaming operators acquire players.
The Group has nearly 50 different web portals which all publish independent reviews of the iGaming industry's best operators with each review written by the Group’s award-winning team of industry experts. In addition to the Group’s flagship website Gambling.com, it operates sites such as Bookies.com and the CasinoSource series of portals, among others. Gambling.com Group’s largest markets are the United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States.
As Gambling.com Group continue to experience growth we are eager to recruit a HR Generalist to join our People Operations team. The purpose of the role is to provide in-house recruitment coordination and HR administrative support to our US based team.
As HR Generalist you will:
- Act as human resources point of contact for employee policy queries
- Provide human resource advisory support to people managers
- Update company policies following legislative changes
- Provide accurate human resources reporting for management
- Act as human resources point of contact for US Employee benefits
- Support HR Manager/VP People on performance management initiatives
- Process monthly payroll and state registration administration
- Lead employee engagement initiatives
- Manage Corporate Social Responsibly budget and activity schedule
- Understand and work with the team to continuously improve our onboarding process
- 3+ years’ relevant full-time experience
- HR certification is essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office/Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Knowledge of current employee legislation
- Flexible, able to work effectively unsupervised but also good team player
- Confidentiality, discretion, and a professional approach is essential