Gambling.com Group is looking for an investor relations specialist to help support the offices of the CEO and CFO as the organization establishes itself as a publicly traded company, in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. This role is ideal for someone with an appetite for an exciting opportunity to make a positive long-term impact on the business, in a fast-paced environment.
Through its proprietary technology platform, Gambling.com Group publishes a portfolio of premier branded websites including Gambling.com and Bookies.com. Founded in 2006, the Group owns and operates more than 30 websites in six languages across 13 national markets covering all aspects of the online gambling industry, which includes iGaming and sports betting. Gambling.com Group is a media company and does not offer actual gambling services.
Gambling.com Group completed an initial public offering in July 2021 and its shares are publicly traded on the Nasdaq Global Select market (GAMB) in New York City. As the Group has welcomed an array of new investors, we have an opening for an Investor Relations Specialist to work within the CEO Office on a broad range of tasks supporting the financial community.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Produce external corporate communications to investors such as presentations and press releases
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders by effectively communicating company strategy and performance to investors
- Contribute to the development and execution of the IR plan
- Works cross-functionally with corporate communications, legal, finance, public relations, and other functions within the Company
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
- Excellent communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to produce and deliver high-quality reports and presentations to senior-level internal and external audiences
- Relationship management and leadership skills, including the ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders of all organizational levels
- Strong experience writing external corporate communications and PR
- A demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex, unstructured, and unexpected public questioning
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, project management, and organizational skills
- Proven track record of offering innovative solutions to complex issues
- Experience in a publicly traded company is strongly preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office allowance
- Gym/wellness allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for personal and career development
- Company paid volunteer day