Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands including gambling.com, bookmakers.co.uk, casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group was founded more than 12 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary performance marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has offices in Dublin (EU HQ), Malta as well as a new and growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
We are looking for a Content Editor to work across our Italian language Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on commissioning, editing and publishing high quality casino and sports betting content, including news, outreach and strategy online publications.
The person in the role should be responsible for the sourcing, management and retention of suitable freelancer writers for our website platforms including quality control, ideation and reporting to stakeholders on results.
This role sits within our International Content Team but consistently works cross-functionally with our product sales, design, marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
As Content Editor your main responsibilities will be:
- Delivering sports betting and casino content and key targets. Delivering a well-rounded, complete plan that appeals to online players
- Sourcing / management and retention of freelancers & commission of high-quality original content
- Editing & publishing commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies
- Manage and account for freelancer budget and resources. Report to stakeholders on freelancer activity, commercial KPI’s and suggest process improvements where merited for implementation
- Work with stakeholders and product managers to deliver freelancer content that aligns with sporting calendar, news requirements, product updates and website development
- Optimize copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion or branding, depending on the occasion
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content
- Strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations
- Good knowledge of HTML and SEO practices
- Casino and Sports betting expert
- Native Italian speaker, and an excellent writer and communicator
- Fluent in English
- Experience writing and editing sport betting/ casino copy for a wide array of marketing and content needs
- Experience in content planning
- Demonstrated experience in managing online content
- Journalistic background
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience with SEO tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day