Gambling.com Group Plc is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes informational portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is a media company and does not offer actual gambling services but helps iGaming operators acquire players.
The Group has nearly 50 different web portals which all publish independent reviews of the iGaming industry's best operators with each review written by the Group’s award-winning team of industry experts. In addition to the Group’s flagship website Gambling.com, it operates sites such as Bookies.com and the CasinoSource series of portals, among others. Gambling.com Group’s largest markets are the United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States.
We are looking for a Journalist to work on our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on reporting and writing high-quality sports betting, casino and legislative news and enterprise content as assigned.
The person in the role should be responsible for the generation of original content for our website platforms including quality control, ideation and reporting to stakeholders on results.
This role sits within our content teams but consistently works cross-functionally with our product sales, design, social and marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
As Journalist you will be responsible for:
• Ideating, reporting and writing high-quality original content for several online platforms
• Publishing commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies
• Work with Director of North American Content and editors to develop a strategy and schedule for content across various websites to align with company KPIs and strategic goals
• Work with editing team to promote content and brand across social platforms
• Work with stakeholders and product managers to deliver original content that aligns with sporting calendar, news requirements, product updates and website development
• Optimize copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion or branding, depending on the occasion
• Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
• Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content
• Strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams
• Experience writing copy for a wide array of marketing and content needs
• Experience in writing across a gambling environment
• Fluent in English, and an excellent writer and communicator
• Experienced in working within digital content writing (Gambling industry a plus)
• Flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Demonstrated experience in creating content and editorial products
• Knowledge of HTML and SEO