Gambling.com Group Plc is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes informational portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is a media company and does not offer actual gambling services but helps iGaming operators acquire players.
The Group has nearly 50 different web portals which all publish independent reviews of the iGaming industry's best operators with each review written by the Group’s award-winning team of industry experts. In addition to the Group’s flagship website Gambling.com, it operates sites such as Bookies.com and the CasinoSource series of portals, among others. Gambling.com Group’s largest markets are the United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States.
The Lead Web Analyst will be a leader within the Charlotte based website team who will be responsible for growing a portfolio of websites through improving user onsite experience in one of the fastest growing industries of online gaming and gambling. You will provide the strategic development and critical execution of onsite web analytics, experience testing and product integration. You will work closely with creative, content, product, web development and senior leadership. As Lead Web Analyst you will also be responsible for:
- Analyzing and evaluating onsite performance from multiple traffic sources (paid, organic, email, etc.) identify key opportunities to drive meaningful growth and engagement. Ability to dig to a granular level on audience targeting and alignment of customer journey
- Providing opportunity analysis gaps including audience, response drivers and competitive research to identify strategic decisions on creative, site optimizations, and testing
- Pushing forward on up to date customer experience best practices, to provide critical direction on creative/ content and audience strategy to improve the websites
- Being proactive in recommendations and execution on technical web optimizations to drive results including (launching tests, segmenting traffic, etc)
- Aligning and working closely with creative, web development and product to develop key testing plan and improvement throughout onsite experience
- Consistently tracking and reporting onsite performance. Ability to go beyond surface level into deeper analysis and rigor of key drivers of performance
- Optimizing multiple web tests simultaneously with varying goals of profitability and user improvements
- Following-through on test launches to ensure seamless deploys and QA of customer experience
- Building, executing, and communicating detailed testing roadmap with clear goals of success and P&L impact
- Recruiting, leading, and developing a team through exceptional leadership, expertise, and development of team members