Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands including gambling.com, bookmakers.co.uk, casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group was founded more than 12 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary performance marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has offices in Dublin (EU HQ), Malta as well as a new and growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team to own the technical vision, strategy and development of our internal odds API
- Own and develop the vision, strategy and roadmap of our Odds Product
- Establish relationships to source quality, detailed and relevant sports betting data from third party vendors
- Lead data integration into our systems and delivery via an API to consumers
- Prioritize work thoughtfully and communicate commitments and updates to stakeholders on an ongoing cadence
- Guide scoping discussions with engineering, BI, product and commercial teams to define and prioritize the highest impact projects
- Be the internal subject matter expert on sports data and help consumers extract value from the odds product through onboarding, documentation, workshops, etc
- Understand the needs of a sports bettor and the data they want to consume
- Present to stakeholders on roadmap progress, strategy and prioritization
- Drive the teams execution by collaborating closely with engineering and external partners
- Be responsible for the performance and measurement of the team’s product features, including impact to the business and our customers
- Integrate analysis and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants
- Monitor emerging sports data trends to identify new feature opportunities