Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America. Gambling.com Group was founded by Americans more than 12 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Gambling.com Group operates a variety of websites, such as Gambling.com, Bookies.com, and GreatLakesStakes, which help consumers navigate legal online sports betting and gambling options with reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offering legal, regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity for Gambling.com Group to educate Americans on legal sports betting. With a $15.5 million equity investment by New Jersey-based Edison Partners, a new and growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the team to own the technical vision, strategy and development of our internal odds API
- Own and develop the vision, strategy and roadmap of our Odds Product
- Establish relationships to source quality, detailed and relevant sports betting data from third party vendors
- Lead data integration into our systems and delivery via an API to consumers
- Prioritize work thoughtfully and communicate commitments and updates to stakeholders on an ongoing cadence
- Guide scoping discussions with engineering, BI, product and commercial teams to define and prioritize the highest impact projects
- Be the internal subject matter expert on sports data and help consumers extract value from the odds product through onboarding, documentation, workshops, etc
- Understand the needs of a sports bettor and the data they want to consume
- Present to stakeholders on roadmap progress, strategy and prioritization
- Drive the teams execution by collaborating closely with engineering and external partners
- Be responsible for the performance and measurement of the team’s product features, including impact to the business and our customers
- Integrate analysis and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants
- Monitor emerging sports data trends to identify new feature opportunities