Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe.
The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
Gambling.com Group has offices in Dublin (E.U. headquarters), Malta, as well as a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Owner to join the Product Delivery Team. The successful candidate will work within Business Intelligence team helping them to deliver game changing data tracking solutions that will future proof our tracking capabilities and support data driven decision making. We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about creating products that will propel the business forward and exceed user expectations.
- Understand the product & commercial needs and how they translate into functional and technical requirements
- Work with 3rd party technology providers to ensure timely and quality delivery/integration of external product features
- Lead the requirements gathering effort based on stakeholders and end user input
- Responsible for writing user stories with acceptance criteria. Refining and prioritizing backlogs. Producing release plans and communications, while running show and tells and tracking benefits realization
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, such as APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence working across multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, KanBan, SCRUM, Waterfall, & DevOps
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to break down complex problems and resolve them in a rigorous and structured manner
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification
- Superb attention to detail and MUST thrive in the face of ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas
- Must have a strong bias for action, you will need to be pro-active in figuring out what problems to tackle and then execute on solving them
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in a business or technology discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Product Owner/SCRUM qualifications
- Project Management Certifications such as PRINCE 2 or PMP
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day