Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America.
The Group was founded by Americans 15 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookies.com, and GreatLakesStakes.com, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offer regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity to shape America’s legal online gambling industry. With a $15.5 million equity investment by New Jersey-based Edison Partners, a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
Gambling.com Group is seeking a Senior IT System Administrator. The System administrator will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers. They will install hardware and software, and participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of the organization. The System Administrator will also actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, including laptops and mobile devices
- Administration of software include Office 365, Dropbox, Onedrive, Slack, JIRA, Confluence
- User administration for a workforce of - 100 users over 3 international locations
- Physical installation of IT assets for all locations
- Management of incoming requests and issues via a helpdesk ticketing system
- Maintaining and acquiring software licenses
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Remote based out of the Charlotte area
- 3-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Working knowledge of Office 365, SSO
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols