Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe.
The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
Gambling.com Group has offices in Dublin (E.U. headquarters), Malta, as well as a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
We are looking for an SEO Content Specialist to join our growing editorial tea. The successful candidate will work across our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on editing and publishing high-quality SEO content and data across Casino, Sports, Poker, Slots, and Gambling news and strategy online publications.
You should be comfortable working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards of editorial care and attention to detail. You will strive to research and develop SEO-driven content, produce linkable assets, supporting the GDC Group’s general link acquisition strategies.
This role sits within our content teams but consistently works cross-functionally with our technical SEO, product sales, design and marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
Your core responsibilities:
- Research and execute topic-driven SEO content analysis, identifying opportunities to improve on-page performance
- Develop evergreen and time-sensitive SEO content strategies across our suite of websites
- Editing & Publishing externally commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximise commercial goals and company strategies
- Optimise copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion
- Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content, freelancer management and internal practices and be part of communal voice for strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams
- Continually review and assess our websites’ E-A-T
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations
- Track impact of SEO Content initiatives
- Experience in Writing, Editing and Publishing content across a Gambling or Sports environment
- Fluent in English, and a flawless writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience in managing and working with online content
- Experience in creating content and editorial products
- Experience of HTML, Content CMS systems and Digital Publishing
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience working in cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc
- A passion for making an impact in real people’s lives with meaningful content and information
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Enthusiastic about the Sports Betting industry in general
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day