Gambling.com Group Plc is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes informational portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is a media company and does not offer actual gambling services but helps iGaming operators acquire players.
The Group has nearly 50 different web portals which all publish independent reviews of the iGaming industry's best operators with each review written by the Group’s award-winning team of industry experts. In addition to the Group’s flagship website Gambling.com, it operates sites such as Bookies.com and the CasinoSource series of portals, among others. Gambling.com Group’s largest markets are the United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States.
We are looking for a SEO Content Specialist to work across our German language Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on commissioning, editing and publishing high quality Casino content.
As our German SEO Specialist your main responsibilities will be:
- Research and execute topic-driven SEO content analysis for the German market, identifying opportunities to improve on-page performance
- Develop evergreen and time-sensitive SEO content strategies across our suite of German language websites
- Editing & Publishing externally commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximize commercial goals and company strategies
- Optimise copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion, or branding, depending on the occasion
- Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through development of content, freelancer management and internal practices and be part of communal voice for strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations
- Track impact of SEO Content initiatives
- Fluent in German, and a flawless writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience in creating content and content optimization
- Experience of HTML, Content CMS systems and Digital Publishing
- Experience working in cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- Solid basic Excel skills
- A passion for making an impact in real people’s lives with meaningful content and information
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day