Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe. Through a portfolio of brands including gambling.com, bookmakers.co.uk, casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
The Group was founded more than 12 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary performance marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. The Group has offices in Dublin (EU HQ), Malta as well as a new and growing U.S. HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
We are looking for an SEO Content Specialistto join our growing editorial team. The successful candidate will work across our Gambling.com Group websites with a focus on editing and publishing high-quality SEO content and data across Casino, Sports, Poker, and Slots online publications.
You should be comfortable working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards of editorial care and attention to detail. You will strive to research and develop SEO-driven content, produce linkable assets, supporting the GDC Group’s general link acquisition strategies.
This role sits within our content teams but consistently works cross-functionally with our technical SEO, product sales, design and marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
Your core responsibilities:
- Assisting content ideation and planning for the UK,IE,CA,US and NZ Casino markets
- Helping to source / manage and retain quality freelancers.
- Commission of high quality original content for our English speaking online platforms.
- Content editing and publishing via our CMS and optimizing for on page SEO results.
- Identifying and publishing relevant timely news for our users.
- Assist with Coordinating content projects across various websites to align with company KPIs and strategic goals.
- Report to stakeholders on Freelancer activity, commercial KPI’s and suggest process improvements where merited for implementation.
- Monitor competing pages on other sites to ensure our content is always ahead of our competition.
- A flawless writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Experience in creating content and content optimization.
- Experience of HTML, Content CMS systems and Digital Publishing.
- Experience working in cross-functionally with other teams and stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices.
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics.
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- Solid basic Excel skills.
- A passion for making an impact in real people’s lives with meaningful content and information.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day