Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe.
The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
Gambling.com Group has offices in Dublin (E.U. headquarters), Malta, as well as a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
The primary role of the SEO Specialist is to analyse and execute search engine optimization campaigns for the Gambling.com Group. The Technical SEO Specialist works closely with the Product Manager, Content Team, UX and Web Developers to consistently improve ROI.
- Works closely with the Product Manager, Content Team, UX and Web Developers to consistently improve ROI.
- Analyze and execute search engine optimization campaigns for the Gambling.com Group
- Work in a cross-functional product team to make sure SEO is considered in all decisions
- Planning with Product, UX and Development team
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- On-page SEO optimizations
- Keyword, market and competitive research
- Help manage teams high level goal targets
- Strategic planning with content team
- QA / Audit all-new product feature launches for SEO
- Track and report SEO progress and fluctuations to SEO lead and management
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with editorial and content teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Proven technical SEO experience
- Experience conducting detailed competitor analysis and market entry research
- Data-driven thinking as this is a very technical and data-rich environment
- In-depth experience with common SEO tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience working in the digital marketing and SEO industry
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and UX
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day