Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America.
The Group was founded by Americans 15 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com and Bookies.com, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offer regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity to shape America’s legal online gambling industry. With a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
As Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the entirety of the US social media strategy and team. Gambling.com Group is looking for someone with experience in creating a robust cross channel strategy, ability to analyze results, and a love for the overlap of social media and sports betting. The Social Media Manager will need to combine the macro social trends with the evolving environment of sports betting to provide an optimal user experience via each platform.
- Oversee US social media footprint including content strategy and creation across all relevant social media platforms
- Hire and manage a team across channels and job functions
- Analyze and report critical performance updates and optimizations
- Build and optimize content plan, editorial calendar, and post strategy
- Build brand image and unity across channels in professional and polished manner
- Timely share sports betting, gambling news and information across channels
- Partner with digital PR team for link building campaigns and partner with internal content team to push media through social
- Leverage social monitoring tools
- Experience with video editing and creating social graphics
- Ideate and test new viral campaign ideas to grow audience and engaged users
- 5+ years of experience in social media
- Passion for sports betting and growth of gambling
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms and tools (bonus: social monitoring tools)
- Attention to detail and clear communication
- Proficient in social media trends and platforms including (Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, and more)
- Writing experience
- Performance analysis of channels
Bonus: existing audience on social media platforms
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day