Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe.
The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
Gambling.com Group has offices in Dublin (E.U. headquarters), Malta, as well as a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
Gambling.com Group is looking to ramp up our social media presence for a number of our sports betting brands where we require an innovative, creative, driven, enthusiastic and experienced social media specialist to drive, grow and solidify brands as established names on existing and new social platforms.
The Social Media Specialist will spearhead and be responsible for growing and solidifying the social presence of multiple sports betting brands from the group’s portfolio through social platforms in one of the fastest growing industries of online gaming and gambling. You will provide the strategic development and critical execution of organic and paid social performance while working closely with PR, content, product, web development and senior leadership.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for positive engagement in a sports and general betting environment and be familiar with peer brands in the gambling industry that dominate likeminded conversation.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to take the next step in their career, providing opportunity to ideate, create and work on campaigns from start to finish and learn key performance marketing skills along the way within a fast paced and growing organisation that crosses global markets and events.
As our Social Media Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Ideating, pitching and successfully executing social media strategies for multiple brands from conception
- Building, executing, and communicating detailed social campaign strategy through creative assets and audience alignment
- Managing, analysing and evaluating multiple social media platforms to identify key opportunities to drive meaningful growth and engagement
- Providing opportunity analysis gaps including audience, market and competitive research to identify strategic decisions on creative, content, and testing
- Pushing forward on up to date social best practices, platform advancements and industry to provide critical direction on creative/ content and audience strategy
- Being proactive in recommendations and execution on technical social optimizations to drive results including (audience targeting, creative deployments, and in-platform execution)
- Aligning and working closely with content and production to develop creative assets to drive key goals
- Regularly tracking and reporting social performance with the ability to go beyond surface level into deeper analysis and rigor of key drivers of performance
- Optimizing multiple social campaigns simultaneously with varying goals of growth and awareness
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of multiple sports and/or sports/betting in UK, IRE and Internationally
- 2+ years social media experience and execution, some industry experience beneficial but not essential
- Proven track record of driving results (paid and organic) through increasing traffic, improving brand, and audience engagement through opportunity identification and campaign execution
- Demonstrable efficiency and independence in the use of leading social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat) platforms
- Strong data driven thinking to problem solve and tie data to core decision making and growth of social campaigns and iterations
- Expertise in social analytics and audience reach tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation for results
- Strong communication skills of priorities and collaboration across cross-functional teams
- Highly organised
- Flexible working hours on rare occasions in line with some marquee sporting events
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day