Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America.
The Group was founded by Americans 15 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com and Bookies.com, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offer regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity to shape America’s legal online gambling industry. With a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
As Social Media Video Host you will be the face and personality that brings the Bookies.com brand to life. You’ll leverage content and talent from our award-winning editorial team and partner with our social media and marketing teams to bring sports betting content to life through video and social media platforms. You’ll ideate video segments, produce content and work cross functionally, as we build Bookies.com into the one-stop shop for legal sports betting in America.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Producing and hosting a variety of short form videos covering legal sports betting
- Ideating and storyboarding mini-shows and video content
- Creating how-to videos and education content that helps sports bettors bet better
- Recruiting and managing special guests and other talent to star in video content and amplify reach
- Coordinate between social media and editorial teams to turn written content into video-centric storytelling
- Supporting social media team in producing content for Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
- Charismatic, confident and curious
- Broadcast journalism degree or equivalent experience
- On-air experience in sports broadcast TV, online news or other video platforms
- Proven track record producing video content from start to finish
- Passion for sports and understanding of sports betting
- Experience creating content for social media
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms and tools
- Video editing preferred, but not required