Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals to join its diverse and growing team in Europe.
The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookmakers.co.uk, Casinosource.co.uk and many more, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
Gambling.com Group has offices in Dublin (E.U. headquarters), Malta, as well as a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. As online sports betting in the U.S. continues to roll out at an exponential pace, Europe remains a key market of focus for the Group, which is experiencing a period of exciting growth on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Comprehend complex business requirements and user stories.
- Create wireframes, clickable prototypes and high fidelity mockups with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma etc.
- Produce, review, critique and influence the direction of the Design deliverables and direction of various projects across multiple suites of products.
- Produce and deliver the design deliverables within multiple projects within a platform.
- Drive the tactical direction of the design experience on a project-by-project basis.
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver against the business’ commercial objectives.
- Work closely with team members and other teams such as SEO, Content and Product to ensure a collaborative approach to design.
- Use data analytics to understand quantitative metrics around user flows and user intention in order to identify areas for future improvements.
- Be an active contributor to creative processes by offering input, providing feedback and sharing ideas.
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss and understand requirements and help resolve any work-related issues.
- Identify user needs and behaviours through user feedback, usability tests, surveys, interviews, and contextual research.
- Illustrate ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Able to design an effective lean experiment, analyse results, and help interpret data and make decisions.
- Define and maintain visual style guides and developing assets
- 3+ years’ experience and proven track record of user-centered & results-driven UX/UI Design.
- An understanding of iGaming and experience with affiliate, comparison shopping websites.
- Design portfolio including case studies and samples of work.
- Ability to develop and maintain design systems, components, wireframes, mockups, style guides, and specifications.
- Solid experience in design and processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks.
- Strong knowledge of design applications and Jira.
- Experience using Agile methods to deliver solutions.
- Comfortable owning a project, helping scope it and driving it to shipping stage.
- A degree in design or any relevant field would be considered an asset.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- All the hardware and software you need to be successful
- Regular company events and social outings, activities, Spot Awards and a Monthly Social Club
- Access to courses for Personal and Career Development
- Company Paid Volunteer Day