Gambling.com Group is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. The Group publishes free-to-use information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Gambling.com Group is looking for talented individuals interested in the fast-paced, fast-growth online sports betting and online gambling industry in America.
The Group was founded by Americans 15 years ago with major business operations in Europe and exceptional growth potential in the U.S. Through a portfolio of brands including Gambling.com, Bookies.com, and GreatLakesStakes.com, Gambling.com Group helps online gamblers start their consumer journey with confidence by delivering best-in-class content, including expert analysis, reviews, news, tips, odds comparisons and more.
More than two dozen states now offer regulated sports betting and more are poised to do so in 2021 and beyond. This growth represents a tremendous opportunity to shape America’s legal online gambling industry. With a $15.5 million equity investment by New Jersey-based Edison Partners, a new and growing U.S. headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina and key leadership hires, Gambling.com Group is poised to lead this effort.
As Lead Web Analyst you will also be responsible for:
- Analyzing and evaluating onsite performance from multiple traffic sources (paid, organic, email, etc.) identify key opportunities to drive meaningful growth and engagement. Ability to dig to a granular level on audience targeting and alignment of customer journey
- Providing opportunity analysis gaps including audience, response drivers and competitive research to identify strategic decisions on creative, site optimizations, and testing
- Pushing forward on up to date customer experience best practices, to provide critical direction on creative/ content and audience strategy to improve the websites
- Being proactive in recommendations and execution on technical web optimizations to drive results including (launching tests, segmenting traffic, etc)
- Aligning and working closely with creative, web development and product to develop key testing plan and improvement throughout onsite experience
- Consistently tracking and reporting onsite performance. Ability to go beyond surface level into deeper analysis and rigor of key drivers of performance
- Optimizing multiple web tests simultaneously with varying goals of profitability and user improvements
- Following-through on test launches to ensure seamless deploys and QA of customer experience
- Building, executing, and communicating detailed testing roadmap with clear goals of success and P&L impact
- Recruiting, leading, and developing a team through exceptional leadership, expertise, and development of team members
- 4+ years web analyst or data analyst experience
- Leading expert in web analytics and onsite experience
- Proven track record of driving results through improving onsite response rate and conversion, audience segmentation and working across teams
- Ability to effectively execute technically in launching onsite tests and pulling data of test results
- Strong data driven thinking to problem solve to tie data to core decision making and growth of website performance across channels
- Strong understanding of conversion funnel and customer acquisition from search intent to conversion; including how to optimize the funnel for growth
- In-depth expertise in google analytics and web analytics
- Understanding of SEO, Paid Media (PPC, Paid Social) and Email channels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation for results
- Strong communication skills of priorities and collaboration across cross-functional teams