Gambling.com Group Plc Announces Results of Annual General Meeting 2019
Gambling.com Group plc (Malta Registration Number C75778 of Registered Address at 85, St. John Street, Valletta VLT 1165, Malta) held the Annual General Meeting on the 20th June 2019, in Malta.
Thirteen resolutions were presented to the meeting. All thirteen resolutions were approved:
- Consolidated Financial Statements (Annual Report) 2018 approved;
- Report on Directors’ remuneration 2018 approved;
- Directors’ fees 2019 approved;
- Mark Blandford, Susan Ball, Fredrik Burvall, Charles Gillespie and Per Sundberg re-elected Directors;
- Mark Blandford re-elected Chairman of the Board;
- PwC Malta were reappointed as external auditors;
- Updates to terms of reference of the Nomination Committee approved;
- Authority to the Board to grant options in relation to shares to senior management up to a maximum 400,000 options in 2019 approved;
- Authority to the Board to change the terms related to the right to and time of exercise of 509,744 warrants in the Company approved.
By order of the Board
For further information, please contact:
About Gambling.com Group Plc
Gambling.com Group Plc is a multi-award winning provider of digital marketing services for the global iGaming industry. Founded in 2006, the group has a workforce of more than 110 and operates from offices in Dublin, Tampa and Malta. The group publishes websites that offer comparisons and reviews of online gambling websites across 15 national markets in 9 languages. Players use these resources to select which online gambling operators they should trust to offer a safe and honest online gambling experience. The Group’s publishing assets include the leading iGaming industry portal, Gambling.com® as well as Bookies.com and the CasinoSource℠ series of portals, among many others.