Gambling.com Group Plc Announces Results of Extraordinary General Meeting on 18th December 2020
Gambling.com Group Plc (Malta Registration Number C75778 of Registered Address at 85, St. John Street, Valletta VLT 1165, Malta) held an Extraordinary General Meeting on the 18th December 2020, in Stockholm, Sweden
Five resolutions were presented to the meeting. All five resolutions were approved:
- Alterations and additions to the Company Memorandum and Articles approved;
- The Company be registered and continue as a company incorporated under the laws of Jersey, and Company Directors and Officers duly authorised to effect all necessary changes, approved;
- Jersey Memorandum and Articles of Association, which M&As shall become effective upon the date of continuation of the Company to Jersey, approved;
- To terminate the engagement of PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Malta as auditors of the Company, and to appoint BDO, Malta in their stead, with immediate effect, approved;
- Re-determination of Directors’ Remuneration 2020 approved.
By order of the board,
About Gambling.com Group Plc
Gambling.com Group Plc is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. Founded in 2006, the Group has a workforce of more than 100 and operates from offices in Dublin, Charlotte, Tampa and Malta. The Group publishes information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Players use these resources to select which online gambling operators they should trust to offer a safe and honest online gambling experience. The Group’s publishing assets include the leading gambling industry portal, Gambling.com® as well as Bookies.com, and the CasinoSource℠ series of portals, among many others.