Year-end Report Jan-Dec 2019 | Q4
OCT-DEC 2019 (COMPARED TO OCT-DEC 2018)
- Revenues totalled EUR 3.44 (4.94) million, a decrease of 30%.
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding non-recurring costs totalled EUR 0.18 (1.60) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 5 (32)%.
- EBITDA totalled neg. EUR 0.13 (1.44) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of -4 (29)%.
- Net cash generated from operating activities was EUR 0.14 (0.60) million.
- New Depositing Customers (NDCs) totalled 13,618 (25,133).
JAN-DEC 2019 (COMPARED TO JAN-DEC 2018)
- Revenues totalled EUR 17.26 (16.23) million, an increase of 6%.
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding non-recurring costs totalled EUR 3.55 (5.82) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 21 (36)%.
- EBITDA totalled EUR 3.04 (4.98) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 18 (31)%.
- Net cash generated from operating activities was EUR 3.74 (4.30) million.
- New Depositing Customers (NDCs) totalled 78,781 (74,838).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE FOURTH QUARTER 2019
- Appointment of U.S. Lead | The Group appointed Max Bichsel, formerly director of sales for Kambi, as VP US Business.
- Colorado approval | Introduction of regulated online sports betting in Colorado was approved by referendum.
- Indiana approval | Gambling.com Group received approval from Indiana Gaming Commission to provide in the state.
- Closing of Edison Partners Transaction | The equity investment agreed with Edison Partners closed.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Partnership with ICE | 2020 American Gambling Awards will be conducted in partnership with ICE North America.
- New Equity Investment | The Group secured new equity investment of USD 0.5 million.
“The Group delivered EUR 17.26 million in revenue in 2019 as a result of organic growth of 6%. This overall growth figure is weighed down by the UK and Swedish markets which have slowed for the entire industry. When looking at all other markets, the Group more than doubled its business in those markets with organic growth of 112%.”
- Charles Gillespie, Chief Executive
This information is information that Gambling.com Group Plc is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 28 Feb 2020.
About Gambling.com Group Plc
Gambling.com Group Plc is an award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global iGaming industry. Founded in 2006, the group has a workforce of more than 110 and operates from offices in Dublin, Charlotte, Tampa and Malta. The group publishes websites that offer comparisons and reviews of online gambling websites across 15 national markets in nine languages. Players use these resources to select which online gambling operators they should trust to offer a safe and honest online gambling experience. The Group’s publishing assets include the leading iGaming industry portal, Gambling.com® as well as Bookies.com and the CasinoSource℠ series of portals, among many others.