Q3 Interim Report | 3 months ended 30 Sept 2020
JULY-SEPT 2020 (COMPARED WITH JULY-SEPT 2019)
- Revenues totaled EUR 6.33 (4.16) million, an increase of 52%, all of which was organic growth.
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding non-recurring costs totaled EUR 3.30 (0.61) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 52 (15)%
- EBITDA totaled EUR 3.31 (0.47) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 52 (11)%
- Net cash generated from operating activities was EUR 3.47 (0.88) million
- New Depositing Customers (NDCs) totaled 28,108 (18,411), an increase of 53%
JAN-SEPT 2020 (COMPARED WITH JAN-SEPT 2019)
- Revenues totaled EUR 15.79 (13.83) million, an increase of 14%, all of which was organic growth.
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding non-recurring costs totaled EUR 7.29 (3.37) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 46 (24)%
- EBITDA totaled EUR 7.01 (3.16) million, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 44 (23)%
- Net cash generated from operating activities was EUR 6.45 (3.55) million
- New Depositing Customers (NDCs) totaled 69,190 (65,163), an increase of 6%
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER 2020
- Launch of SlotSource.com on the US market | Gambling.com Group launched SlotSource.com in regulated US states to empower American online slot players.
- Sweden deposit and bonus limitations | The Swedish government temporarily introduced deposit and bonus limitations for gambling operators from July 2 to December 31, 2020.
- Responsible Gambling Resources | New extensive problem gambling resources were added to Gambling.com as part of a new Responsible Gambling Center.
- Illinois Approval | The Group received approval from the Illinois Department of Business Services to provide marketing services to licensed gaming operators in the state.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
- EGM | An Extraordinary General Meeting was held on October 22, 2020. Directors’ remuneration and the issuance of options, warrants, and stock under the 2020 Stock Incentive Plan was approved.
- Local Gambling regulation in Germany | The Minister-Presidents of Germany’s 16 federal states ratified the new regulatory framework for gambling due to come into force in July 2021. A transition period became effective on October 15, 2020.
“The Group delivered another record performance in Q3, with quarterly revenue growing 52% year over year and 11% sequentially against Q2, all of which was organic. Our technology platforms that went live earlier in the year have significantly improved both commercial metrics across our sites and operational efficiencies. As a result, we are now in a position to scale investment in product and marketing with a particular focus on the fast-growing US markets and the expansion of our sports offering.”
Charles Gillespie, Chief Executive
This information is information that Gambling.com Group Plc is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 19 Nov 2020.
About Gambling.com Group Plc
Gambling.com Group Plc is a multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry. Founded in 2006, the Group has a workforce of more than 100 and operates from offices in Dublin, Charlotte, Tampa and Malta. The Group publishes information portals that offer comparisons and reviews of regulated online gambling websites around the world. Players use these resources to select which online gambling operators they should trust to offer a safe and honest online gambling experience. The Group’s publishing assets include the leading gambling industry portal, Gambling.com® as well as Bookies.com and the CasinoSource℠ series of portals, among many others.