Ikibu is an innovative new online casino brand, launched in September 2016 amid much excitement. Ikibu comes from the people behind Chance Hill Casino, with the technology provided by FAST TRACK Solutions, MT SecureTrade and iGaming Cloud – some of the biggest players in the casino software business.
These guys certainly know what they're doing and have ambitions of becoming one of the leading casino brands in Europe. This unique casino is based on the concept of an island, with players travelling through the island of Ikibu, which is inhabited by monkey-like creatures called Ikki.
Players pass through villages where they unlock different challenges and collect seeds, which can be traded for rewards such as bonuses and free spins. The layout and design of the website reflects this playful, child-like feel. Ikibu certainly has a distinct brand.
Ikibu launched its new casino with a huge selection of games. For a new site, the number of games is impressive, with hundreds of slots to pick from as well as a decent choice of jackpots, table games and live casino. Ikibu offers games from a number of major software providers such as NetEnt and Microgaming.
For those who prefer table games to slots, Ikibu offers various options of roulette, blackjack and poker, as well as live roulette and blackjack for those that want to recreate the live dealer experience. However, slots are central to Ikibu and are how players progress through the island and unlock the different levels.
The more you play, the more rewards you can access. All games can be tried for free without an account, so you can see what Ikibu is all about before playing for real money. As well as a great range of slot games, Ikibu features a unique loyalty programme, whereby players collect 'seeds', which can be traded for rewards.
It's clear that slots are the name of the game at Ikibu, with hundreds to choose from as you make your way around the island. By partnering with providers like NetEnt and Microgaming, Ikibu can offer its customers the latest and best slot titles, including the recent ‘NetEnt Rocks!’ series of branded slots.
Games are clearly divided into the categories of slots, jackpots, table and live casino, so it's easy to find the game you're looking for. The casino is also accessible on mobile devices, although there is no dedicated app yet.
Currently there are no plans to expand into other areas like sportsbook, lottery or bingo; given the whole concept of Ikibu, it's likely that the company will establish its current brand focused on slots. In a crowded market, Ikibu certainly stands out, and it will be interesting to see how it evolves over the coming years.
- Gives you the option to play in one of six languages
- Players can enjoy in excess of 100 games
- Real money and free play options available
£200 Welcome Bonus + 5000 Seeds
18+. T&C Apply
- Full Terms Apply
- Unassuming approach to delivering an exceptional gaming environment
- Intuitive wayfinders and page headers that help to guide players
- Excellent graphics and friendly live dealers
£200 Welcome Bonus + 5000 Seeds
18+. T&C Apply
- Full Terms Apply
Please note the following terms and conditions of Ikibu:
· If you wish to participate in betting or gaming using the Website, you must deposit money into Your Account which you can then use to place bets or play games.
· Deposits to the cash player account are made by transfer of money to the company’s account by way of the payment methods stated on the Website. The payment methods currently available include debit cards, credit cards, E-Wallet payments, Prepaid Cards, Instant Banking, Fast Bank Transfers and Bank Transfers. The company reserves the right, to change the accepted methods of payment at its sole discretion. The company further reserves the right to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions. The company does not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times. To verify which payment and withdrawal methods that are currently available and the time lapse these take to process kindly visit our Deposit tab in the main page of our Website.
· We do not accept cash funds sent to us.
· By depositing money you agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and agree to refund and compensate us for unpaid deposits.
· The company can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so called bonus money. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. First Deposit Bonus) and the amount of the bonus is determined by the company and set out on the Website from time to time. For promotions that are currently running please follow this link: https://www.ikibu.com/en/promotions
· The bonus is stated separately on the account. It can only be paid out once it has been transformed into real cash winnings. If an account contains both the player’s own money and bonus money, the bonus money will only be available for wagering once the existing money has been used. Specific bonus conditions may be published on the Website with the launch of specific bonus schemes. Before fulfilling the bonus turnover conditions if you transfer or withdraw the main deposit amount, bonus amount and all winnings from this bonus will be forfeited.
· Your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. Additionally any money deposited with us in your Account will not earn any interest.
· We may at any time set off any positive balance on Your Account against any amount you owe to us when we re-settle any bets or wagers pursuant to Duplicate Accounts, Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity or Errors.
· In relation to deposits of funds into Your Account, you shall only use such debit and credit cards and other payment methods that are valid and lawfully belong to you
· Deposits to Your Account can be made in a number of permitted currencies chosen by the user upon registration. Deposits made to Your Account will be made in the currency chosen at registration. We retain the right to have Deposits on our site calculated to our base currency, the Euro. We use the ECB day rate at the time of Deposit. You hereby acknowledge that We cannot bear any responsibility or liability for any currency fluctuations in making any such conversions. We reserve the right to add or remove currency options at our discretion.
Last Updated: February 8th , 2018