The Dos and Don'ts When Heading to a Casino
Heading to a casino can be both a fun and profitable way to spend an evening. However, there are a few things that you should be aware of before you hit the casino floor; after all, you don’t want to end up embarrassing yourself, or having your night cut short by an overzealous security guard. Follow these simple rules to make the most of your first trip to a casino.
- Always monitor the bonuses on offer in a casino. Many casinos will offer larger bonuses than others so it's important to research the venues in your location to be sure that you are getting as much value as possible. As a first time visitor you'll often be entitled to additional bonuses too; be sure to ask around or read reviews online before you go.
- Think of the money that you wager as lost. If you cannot afford to lose it, then do not stake it. There is always a chance you could lose the money on the table, so avoid placing a year's salary on red, and instead decide how much you want to spend before you go.
- Ask about the betting and winning rules at different casinos and different tables. Most casinos will change their rules on a regular basis, so stay in the know to make sure you don't get caught out. If you check with the dealer or a member of staff then you're less likely to be confused when you miss out on what you thought was a major win.
- Ensure you take breaks from whatever game you are playing. If you get engrossed in a game you could find yourself losing focus and your money as a result. Taking regular breaks will keep your mind fresh and ultimately result in you remaining in control of the game you are playing.
- Don't be seen fiddling with an electronic item such as a mobile phone for an extended period of time. Casino security are always on the lookout for players paying particular attention to a table or machine with a device in hand. If you can live without it, leave your phone at home, if not, then leave it in your pocket.
- Don't drink too much whilst gambling. Alcohol clouds the mind and greatly hinders decision making, especially in high pressure situations. So keep the booze to a minimum, and your head clear.
- Don't get caught up in a game that you do not understand. Although going to a casino is a great opportunity to try games you haven't played before, getting embroiled in a game of Baccarat when you have no idea what is going on is shortsighted to say the least. Study the rules and mechanics of each game before you put down your chips.
- Don't interfere with anyone else’s chips. Gamblers are particular about their personal space and property when they are playing, and laying your hands on their cards or bet is a sure fire way of causing upset. Stick to your own hand and if it isn’t yours, don’t touch it.
To get a taste of real-life casino gaming from the comfort of your home, head to Winner Live Casino today!
Recommended Casino Sites
100% up to $1000 + 5% top up on all deposits
100% Welcome Bonus Up To $500 + 50 Free Spins
Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1000, + 150 Free Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$2500 + 50 Free Spins
100% Up To $300 + 50 Free Spins
Up to $1000 Casino Bonus & 100 Free Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500 + 100 Free Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$5000 + 50 Free Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1150 + 500 free spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,500 Bonus + 150 Free Spins + 50 Extra Spins
Stay In The Loop With New Casino Sites & Offers!
Free Spins. Exclusive Bonuses. Sent Weekly.