Love Island 2018 Betting Tips: Dani and Jack Looking Strong
You know how this industry works. If it moves, you can bet on it. Horses, football, even politics now – and the royals to boot. And of course, reality TV. The latest hit to capture the nation after the last ball has been kicked is Love Island. What’s that you ask?
Well, allow me to enlighten you! It’s a reality TV show that follows the journey of single, young attractive people in their bid to find love in a luxury holiday villa. The contestants compete on two fronts – to find love and also to have a chance of making it to the final, where the winner gets fame and also a £50,00 prize. Who says you can’t buy love?
It’s not just a long set of dates though - twists are thrown into the show at regular occasions. The first is in the form of recoupling – when one contestant, or sometimes more, will be booted off the series by their fellow housemates and sometimes also the public via vote! There are also Big Brother style tasks to test the couples and give plenty of entertainment. With that in mind, let’s recap some of the main contenders via the Love Island betting market.
Women’s Love Island Betting Odds
- Dani Dyer (1/2 with Ladbrokes): Has had the most solid relationship by a distance with Jack Fincham, as the pair have not only entertained eachother but viewers. Her support for Rosie Williams after her shocking treatment by Adam Collard only served to underline her moral standing and the celebrity name should seal the deal to boot.
- Ellie Brown (6/1 with Paddy Power): The ex-Mercedes worker and model has already shown her ruthless side – she dumped her secret boyfriend days before going into the Love Island villa – and has previous with Adam. A sweetheart at face value, her chances are heavily reliant upon Alex to go further, although for this you do get a tasty 11/1.
- Laura Anderson (8/1 with 888sport): The 29-year-old air stewardess (who is from Scotland but is currently living in Dubai) has had nine boyfriends in her time but appeared to have fallen for Wes. However, a rift between the two has opened in recent days and she’s likely to come in for plenty of criticism regarding being potentially manipulative in recent episodes.
Men’s Love Island Betting Odds
- Jack Fincham (1/2 at Top Specials Sites): Has been part of the best couple by a distance with Dani Dyer, and the fact they are the only couple that hasn’t suffered a significant crack has given him a loft position in the market. Easy going and down to earth, he deserves his place in the market although ½ presumes that he’s already there. If there’s a negative, he has been caught with his hands down his pants a lot (we can’t post pictures, but you know what) – but the drama is a useful cover.
- Alex George (7/2 with 888sport): The A&E Doctor has captured the hearts of many and his first kiss with Ellie was one of the big memorable moments of the series. Inoffensive and funny, if not as funny as Jack. He could be overpriced if his relationship with Ellie blossoms – but could new Islander Sam go for her?
- Wes Nelson (7/1 with Paddy Power): Had initially shown lots of promise thanks to a good partnership with Laura Anderson, with the age gap between them (7 years) not proving to be a hiccup. However, his big pass at Ellie and turnaround to Laura exposed some maturity flaws and didn’t leave fans happy. Wes told Ellie he fancied her, while telling partner Laura that they weren’t official. But when Ellie made it clear she planned to pursue Alex George and wouldn’t go there with Wes, he soon declared his true feelings for Laura and claimed he realised Laura was the one for him.
The Verdict So Far
New arrivals are always likely to throw a spanner in the work but there’s an established order already. Waiting for new markets to open up could be wise but Ellie Brown could benefit hugely from the public’s love for Alex George and if taking to him then she could be a good deal shorter later on. 888sport at 11/1 whilst Paddy Power are 6’s and those odds appeal in a tight market.
Recommended Betting Sites
Place £10, Get £40 + £10 on Casino
Promo Code: RACING
EXCLUSIVE: Bet £15, Get £10
Casino at bet365 - Featuring Roulette, Blackjack, Slots and More
Welcome bonus bet £10 Get £15
Bet £10, Get £10 + 50 Extra Spins
Bet £10, Get £10 Free Bet18+ New Players only. For free bet wagering requirements and minimum odds read T&C’s. www.begambleaware.org Terms Apply New players only. The qualifying bets to claim the Free Bet must have minimum odds of 3/1 (4.00) or higher and must be settled before triggering free bet. 18+. begambleaware.org - Full Terms Apply
Double the Odds, Paid in Cash18+ New Players only. For free bet wagering requirements and minimum odds read T&C’s. www.begambleaware.org Terms Apply 18+ New Customers Only. Bet must be placed using real money in combination with the Odds Boost Token. Offer applies to Sport bets only. Maximum total stake is £10. Each way bets are a maximum of £5 each way (£10 total stake). Customers have 60 days after registration to use the Odds Boost token. T&Cs apply. BeGambleaware.org
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets18+ New Players only. For free bet wagering requirements and minimum odds read T&C’s. www.begambleaware.org Terms Apply 18+. Full T&C’s Apply. New customers on mobile only. 7 days to claim and stake £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.5 or greater to qualify. Free, void, cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify. Max 3x £10 free bets credited on bet settlement. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 or greater. Free bets are non-withdrawable and stake not returned with winnings. 7 day expiry.
Top Odds and over 7,000 Bets Daily – All Sports
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
Stay In The Loop With Free Bets, Insider Tips & More!
Live Betting. Sports Promos. Sent Weekly.