NBA Power Rankings: NBA Championship Betting Odds 2019
The NBA season begins Tuesday night, and all 30 teams begin 0-0 with a chance at the title. Before the games tip off, we're taking a look at each team's title odds from 888Sport.com as well as the direction they're trending as the regular season nears.
NBA betting fans sure to check in every other week for the latest trends, moving lines and analysis on potential contenders.
NBA Opening Night Power Rankings & Odds
|Team||Power Rankings||888Sport Odds||2017-2018 ATS Record|
|Golden State Warriors||1||-200||33-48-1|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||7||+4000||34-47-1|
|San Antonio Spurs||8||+6000||41-38-3|
|New Orleans Pelicans||11||+9000||45-36-1|
|New York Knicks||25||+30000||38-44|
Which NBA Teams Are Up?
- The Golden State Warriors are the team to beat, so long as they avoid catastrophic injuries.
- The Boston Celtics are the most talented and deepest team in the East.
- James Harden and the Houston Rockets want to finish what they couldn’t last season.
- The East is wide open with LeBron James leaving, and the young Philadelphia 76ers know it.
- The addition of Kawhi Leonard could be what the Toronto Raptors need to get over the hump in the East.
- The Utah Jazzwon’t be sneaking up on any team in the West this season.
- If Giannis Antetokounmpo reaches his ceiling, the Milwaukee Buckswill be playing in June.
- Anthony Davis keeps getting better: That’s good news for the New Orleans Pelicans and bad news for the West.
- The Denver Nuggets could have the NBA’s most lethal and efficient offense this season.
- The Indiana Pacers surprised everyone with 47 wins last season; what do they have for an encore after a terrific offseason?
- The Miami Heat are good, and Jimmy Butler would make them great.
- There isn’t a better young duo in the West than the Phoenix Suns’ Devin Book and Deandre Ayton.
Trae Young wowed in the preseason, giving hope to the Atlanta Hawks.
- Zach LaVine looks more than ready to hold down for the fort for the Chicago Bulls until Lauri Markkanen returns.
- Kevin Love is the go-to guy again, and the Cleveland Cavaliers will benefit greatly.
Which NBA Teams Are Down?
- LeBron and the Los Angeles Lakers are fun, but they’re not yet great.
- Russell Westbrook and Paul George are stellar; the Oklahoma City Thunder supporting cast is not.
- Swapping out Kawhi Leonard for DeMar DeRozan is a loss for the San Antonio Spurs.
- The young gun backcourt of the Dallas Mavericks is a few years away from competing.
- The Minnesota Timberwolves are a mess right now and it’s not getting any prettier.
- It feels like the Portland Trail Blazers will always be bridesmaids in the West.
- The Washington Wizards, even when healthy, are a tier below in the East.
- The youth movement is about to begin for the LA Clippers.
- A slow start and it’ll just about be time to blow it all up for the Charlotte Hornets.
- The Detroit Pistons need a lot of help in their backcourt.
- The New York Knicks will be tough to watch until Kristaps Porzingis returns.
- The Brooklyn Nets will be better, but the bar is currently set pretty low.
- The Orlando Magic have their frontcourt set, and that’s about it.
- It’s anyone’s guess as to what random move the Sacramento Kings
- The Memphis Grizzlies are finally healthy, but the championship window was closed shut a while ago.
Recommended Betting Sites
Bet £10 get £20
Open Account Offer - Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365
Bet £10 , Get £20*
Bet £10, Get a £20 Free Bet
Bet £10, Get £30 Welcome Bonus + £10 Casino Bonus Promo Code: 30BF
Bet £10, Get 2x in £10 Bets
Welcome Offer up to 200% Deposit Bonus Up To £100 Promo Code: SPORTS10018+ New Players only. For free bet wagering requirements and minimum odds read T&C’s. www.begambleaware.org Terms Apply Valid for new UK customers registered from 14/06/2021. Deposit using code SPORTS100. Wager your deposit 5x on sports to release Bonus. Wager bonus 10x turnover at 1.6 minimum odds to convert to cash. Max wager contribution £25 per bet. Max Bonus funds conversion to cash is £250.
Double the Odds, Paid in Cash18+ New Players only. For free bet wagering requirements and minimum odds read T&C’s. www.begambleaware.org Terms Apply 18+ New Customers Only. Bet must be placed using real money in combination with the Odds Boost Token. Offer applies to Sport bets only. Maximum total stake is £10. Each way bets are a maximum of £5 each way (£10 total stake). Customers have 60 days after registration to use the Odds Boost token. T&Cs apply. BeGambleaware.org
Get up to £100 in Free Bets + up to 100% in Boosts18+ New Players only. For free bet wagering requirements and minimum odds read T&C’s. www.begambleaware.org Terms Apply New users who registered through a specific link on or after 05/02/2021 only. Make a first deposit of £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. If your first deposit is £50 to £100 then you will also receive up to 100% in odds boosts. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. For example, if you deposit £40 you will receive four locked £10 free bets. Free bets unlocked when qualifying sports bets equal to free bets are placed and settled within the qualifying period of 7 days. Using the above example, every time qualifying bets totaling £10 is settled, a free bet will be unlocked. 18+. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org
Bet £10, Get £10 + 50 Extra Spins
Stay In The Loop With Free Bets, Insider Tips & More!
Live Betting. Sports Promos. Sent Weekly.