Paddy Power Review
Ireland's premier gambling operator, Paddy Power boasts some of the highest name recognition in the industry thanks to their long history of publicity-creating stunts and jokes as well as their dedication to providing a truly comprehensive online gambling experience. Most well known for having one of the top online sportsbooks on the planet - offering markets that can’t be found anywhere else on sports, film, politics, and television - Paddy Power has transformed into one of the internet’s go-to odds makers, a regular stay in the industry's media spot light, and one of the most recognized brands in the world, not just the online gambling industry.
This success can partly be contributed to Paddy Power's willingness to embrace expanding markets, like lottery betting with Paddy Power Lotto, and their shrewd business decisions including their partnership with fellow online gambling giant Betfair in 2016. While they may have created their reputation on sports wagering, the Paddy Power website plays host to so much more, as the company offers excellent online casino, live casino, poker, bingo and lottery offerings that fully utilize the impressive resources at the company’s disposal.
Paddy Power strives to be on the cutting edge in everything they do, whether on their highly entertaining company blog and social media profiles, in their sports book, or their casino game offerings. That commitment to staying ahead of the competition means players will find only the very best experience when they visit Paddy Power products.
Paddy Power's goal of consistently providing the most cutting-edge experience is most evidenced by their partnership with the world-leader in online gambling software, Playtech. The supplier provides software to run all Paddy Power products as well as quality offerings like games and features. PP Poker is part of Playtech's iPoker Network and PP Bingo runs off Playetch's Virtue Fusion software.
Paddy Power does partner with other top software suppliers to ensure they have an extensive offering of games, markets and features but the core software behind PP's topnotch gambling experience is certainly Playtech.
Visitors to Paddy Power's site will be treated to one of the most extensive and complete sports books and live betting experiences available, and are just a click away from similarly stellar offerings from PP’s other casino games. Anyone visiting the PP home page will be greeted with a wealth of tabs at the top of each page featuring all the incredible offerings they provide including: Sports, Live Betting, Virtuals, Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Lotteries, Bingo, Vegas and Mobile.
Whether you're Irish and love experiencing online gambling with your home country's premier operator or you're somewhere across the globe and just enjoy a punt with the best, Paddy Power is for you. Despite its distinct display of its Irish roots, Paddy Power is truly a comprehensive international gambling brand, available to players of all levels, interests and geographical location.
- Huge game variety on a clean and usable game interface
- Cash in at the impressive progressive "MagaJackpots"
- Great customer support with reliable deposits and withdrawals
First Deposit Bonus up to
- Offers a number of games in a user-friendly interface
- Basic live dealer games and Slingshot roulette
- Great welcome bonuses offered
First Deposit Bonus up to
- User-friendly interface offers sports and casino packages
- Roulette and Blackjack are available on all operating systems
- Offers classic games like Monopoly and Treasure Island
First Deposit Bonus up to
- Different feel from other Paddy Power product sites
- 75, 80, 90 ball; free games for Star Rewards users
- Extremely vibrant social experience with good banter
Spend £5, Play with £30
- Main focus is on horse racing and football
- Up to 100 markets on any Premier League Match
- Humorous often edgy content and innovative betting markets
- iPoker Network, Average of 8,000 players in cash games and 30,000 per tournament
- Quick and painless sign-up process
£25 FREE + 100% First Deposit Bonus up to £500
New Customer Offer, T&C’s Apply 18+.
- No commission on winnings
- Winnings can be claimed quickly
- Licensed in three major licensing countries
New Bonuses Coming Soon
Please note the following terms and conditions of Paddy Power:
Free Bets Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions may vary. You should refer to your free bet letter/e-mail for full clarification. Terms and conditions outlined on your free bet offer may supercede or apply in tandem with the conditions stated here.
1. One free bet per customer.2. Qualifying bets must be placed as a single bet, on a selection with odds of 1/2 or greater. You must take the odds given in the market.3. Free bets may have an expiry date, please check your letter/e-mail for one.4. Free bets generally can only be used on the channel they have been awarded on, and not on other Paddy Power channels.5. Free bets cannot be exchanged for account balance.6. The free bet part of the stake is not included in any returns.7. Free bet offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.8. Due to abuse of free bet promotions free bets are only available for customers from the UK and Ireland and selected other countries:Czech Republic Malta
Finland New Zealand
Guernsey, Channel Islands Sweden
Isle of Man Switzerland
Japan United Arab Emirates9. Free bets must be used in their entirety.10. Due to abuse of free bet promotions, customers who deposit using Neteller, Pay By Mobile or Moneybookers will not be eligible for any offer.11. Qualifying bets must be placed on selections with odds of 1/2 or greater.12. Lotto and Tote bets are excluded from any free bet offer.13. If any of the terms are breached or there is evidence that customers are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome we reserve the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses.
Sign Up Offers - You also need to place a bet
- If the Sign Up offer is £/€20 Risk Free First Bet then deposit and place a single £/€20 bet and if the bet loses we will give you your Money Back in Cash
- If the Sign Up offer is bet10get30 offer, ensure you place a £/€10 qualifying bet. This can be a £/€10 win bet or a £/€5 each way bet. Multiple bets that build up to £/€10 will not be valid. Signing up & depositing alone will not trigger the offer. Please note that you will then receive the 3 free bets of the value of £/€10. The free bets are usually credited almost instantly.
- If you are choosing an Enhanced Price Sign Up offer, e.g. England to win at 6/1, click on the odds. Make sure to meet the minimum-odds requirement if one is stipulated, usually at 1/2 or greater.
- Only one sign up offer per customer is permitted. If you have previously redeemed a sign up promotion with Paddy Power, you would not be eligible to receive another.
- Check out the terms and conditions of the offer before you place your bet.
- If you intend to register for a specific offer - such as an Enhanced Price promotion - ensure you sign up by clicking on the relevant link on the offer page or on the email you received. - You may not be able to avail of your desired offer by simply registering via the Paddy Power website, as doing so will associate your account with the standard signup offer as advertised onsite at the time.
Bingo - Terms and conditions
- Bonus only paid on bingo stakes
- You must stake €6 / €5 cash on bingo games within 24 hours of creating your alias to trigger this promotion
- Bonus staking does not count towards releasing sign up bonus
- Bonus only applies to first €17 / €15 of stakes once the promo has been triggered
- Maximum bonus awarded is €34 / €30