Roxy Palace Review
Established in 2002, Roxy Palace has spent well over a decade crafting their topnotch online casino. The hard work paid off in 2015 when 32Red acquired the budding brand for a cool £8.4 million (€11.8 million / $13 million). Although Roxy Palace was honored to join a brand as established as 32Red, the team knew they weren't offering nothing in exchange for the cash considerations; 32Red was acquiring a truly excellent online casino.
Impressive might be the best way to describe Roxy Palace Casino. Powered by Microgaming, the site design is spectacular, especially in the quality of interactivity that can be found throughout. It’s the little things like game images changing when the user’s mouse hovers over them where this is most apparent. While something like that isn’t a major feature, it does allow players to get just that little bit more of a feel for what to expect from a game before they play it, and it’s a wonder why more sites don’t follow the same template.
Slots occupy the most prominent positions on the site, and make up a large percentage of the over 500 games available to players. There are pages and pages of slots at Roxy Palace, ranging from officially branded games like Game of Thrones to popular original concepts like Cricket Star.
Live dealer variants at Roxy Palace include baccarat, blackjack, and roulette. Table games like Sic Bo are also options, and the increasingly popular scratch cards also have their place here alongside the pages and pages of slot games.
Also of note is their impressive PlayCheck system, which tracks play history and makes it available for customers to review. The sheer scope of this system is impressive, as it records and retains information on every game played and transaction that a user makers at Roxy Palace. It is so precise that is will even allow you to review which cards were dealt in every blackjack game played, where every ball landed in roulette, and so on. The point of this system is to instill confidence in players that they can trust Roxy Palace, and it is hard to argue that is does anything other than succeed.
Like 32Red, Roxy Palace saw the value in only concentrating on providing the most elite online casino offering possible. Some brands see the largest companies expand outside of just casinos and into online bingo and poker but 32Red and Roxy Palace both saw the very real possibility of being spread too thin so they both stuck to what they knew and did best, online casinos.
Roxy Palace Casino has mobile and live-dealer companions offering a wide variety of the best online casino games. Roxy Palace's Microgaming partnership continued after the acquisition due to their already existing partnership with parent company 32Red. This allows for Roxy Palace to offer a truly extensive selection of slots, table games, and so much more.
- Over 550 casino games on Microgaming software
- Twice voted best online slots site, with 300 slots games
- Impressive list of high value winners since 2002
100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 + 50 Extra Spins
18+ New Players only. T&C's Apply. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org
Full Terms Apply
- High definition cameras help create a realistic and sophisticated experience
- Choose from live roulette, blackjack and baccarat
- Includes a multi-tier deposit matching bonus for new players
100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 + 50 Extra Spins
18+ New Players only. T&C's Apply. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org
Full Terms Apply
Please note the following terms and conditions of Roxy Palace:
In addition to the standard terms and conditions set out below, certain terms and conditions govern all promotions and special offers offered to players. It is important that you familiarize yourself with such terms and conditions before accepting any promotional offer. Please review the Promotions Terms And Conditions.These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and the Casino; and in case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
Roxy Palace is operated by 32Red of 741 Europort Gibraltar.
- By playing at Roxy Palace (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you have read, fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Casino is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (under licence number 39430) for customers in Great Britain, and for all others customers by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (under remote gaming licence number 019).
- The Casino reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at its discretion from time to time. Should the Casino decide to make any material changes to the Terms and Conditions we will take appropriate steps to notify such changes to your attention prior to them coming into effect. In order to participate in the activities and games of the Casino (collectively "Play") you must be a resident of a jurisdiction where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Play at the Casino is at your sole option, discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal in your jurisdiction.
- Play at the Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You cannot Play under any circumstances if you are not at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- The Casino has the right to request that you furnish proof of your identity and age as a condition precedent to your Play. By opening a gaming account you consent to us undertaking an identity verification process using the personal data you provided during the application process. You therefore authorize the Casino and its designated agents to confirm your identity and your right to use the monies that you wager when you Play. The Casino reserves the right to request that you submit further identification document in order for us to satisfactorily carry out our verification procedures.
- You will not be permitted to withdraw any winnings from your account until this age verification process has been completed.
- Play is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to Play and you may participate without betting money if you wish. Any Play for money is at your sole option, discretion and risk and by doing so; you acknowledge that you do not find the Play or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Casino Website is strictly prohibited.
- The Casino reserves the right to refuse to register you as a player or to de-register and cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation will be refunded to you using the method of payment as determined by the Casino. However, the Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings and appropriate any balance in your Casino account in any of the following circumstances:
- If you are not of legal age;
- If you reside in a jurisdiction where Play at the Casino is prohibited by law;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If you have "charged back" any of the purchases made with your credit card or other applicable purchase method on your Casino account;
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Casino that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
- If you have more than one active account at the Casino;
- If the name on your Casino account does not match the name associated with the payment method used to make purchases on your Casino account;
- If you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account;
- If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion; OR
- If the Casino should become aware that you have played at any other online casino under any of the circumstances set out in 10.1 to 10.10 above.
- You hereby acknowledge that the Casino is not obliged to give you prior written notice of its decision to refuse or de-register you nor to furnish you with any reasons for such decision.
- If you win a sum of money or a prize whilst playing on the Casino and the Casino considers this as a way to advertise, by accepting the prize you agree, after having received reasonable notice, for the winning to be used in any advertising event chosen by the Casino. Furthermore you agree to your first name, initial letter of your surname and your location to be used by the Casino and any related third parties operating or running the promotion, without any additional compensation
- Players are strictly prohibited from utilising the Casino and it systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer system. You will not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If the Casino has a suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions, your access to the Website will be immediately terminated and your account cancelled. If your account is terminated or cancelled in such circumstances, the Casino is under no obligation to refund any funds that may be in your account. In addition the Casino shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity and you will cooperate fully with the Company to investigate any such activity.
- Prior to releasing any winnings to you, the Casino reserves the right to conduct a security review and to require you to furnish the Casino with information such as proof of identity, copies of credit cards, a signed purchase history of your transactions or other appropriate documentation as the Casino, in its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, the Casino reserves the right to void any winnings in your account. According to regulation, the Casino is required to verify EVERY players identity for withdrawals of 2330€ or more (or the equivalent value in the players currency).
- Players are only able to receive one welcome bonus at the casino as each player may only have one account at the casino. Players are required to wager the bonus 50 times before a withdrawal can be made. These wagering requirements apply irrespective of currency. Excluded games apply across all currencies.
- Players who withdraw a sum of money that is 5 times or higher than their total deposits prior to the win will only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of up to €/$/£ 4,000 per week. The remaining amount will be placed back in the player's account until such time that they are eligible for a further withdrawal.
Note: Progressive Jackpot wins are exempt from this clause.
- The Casino is provided on an "as available" basis and the Casino makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, relating to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the service or the software.
- The Casino shall not be liable for computer malfunction, failure of telecommunications service, Internet connections or attempts by you to Play by methods, means or ways not intended by the Casino.
- The Casino cannot and does not guarantee that its software and files are free of computer viruses. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
- The Casino may temporarily suspend the whole or part of the services it provides for any reason in its sole discretion. The Casino may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as reasonably practicable of such suspension. The Casino will restore all services as soon as reasonably practicable, after such delay.
- If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome of Play, you must submit your complaint to the Casino in writing within fourteen (14) days. Please refer your dispute to [email protected] and provide the Casino with all the relevant information or evidence to review your dispute. This information includes, but is not limited to: a) Your Username b)Your Registered First Name and Surname c) A detailed explanation of the dispute d) specific dates and times associated with the dispute (if applicable). In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's gaming server software, the result showing on the Casino's gaming server software shall be the official and governing result of Play. The Casino will provide you with it's decision within 14 business days of receiving your dispute.
- If any complaint to the Casino is not resolved to your satisfaction you have the right to refer such complaint to eCOGRA by sending an email to [email protected].
UK Players – In the event that your complaint to the casino has not been resolved to your satisfaction you may contact our ADR – eCogra. You may do so by going to their website http://www.ecogra.org/ and completing the ADR dispute form Dispute Form. This service is free of charge.
Or alternatively and for all players, you may use the Online Dispute Resolution platform available here.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Casino.
- The Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
- For the purposes of additional account security, any legitimate balance held in an account that is deemed inactive (no transactions, financial or wagering, for a period of 13 consecutive months) will be removed. This balance can be re-instated by contacting our Player Experience Team.
- The Casino provides a voluntary self-exclusion function whereby a customer will be blocked from using the Casino for a minimum period of 6 months. For details about the Self-Exclusion Policy, please refer to the Responsible Gambling Page.
- Any gaming accounts which are blocked due to self-exclusion cannot be undone during the agreed self-exclusion period. Once the self-exclusion period has elapsed, you may unlock your gaming account by contacting us on 0800-051-8938 FREE. Upon any request to unlock a gaming account after a period of self-exclusion, there will be a 24 hour delay before you will have access to the Casino again.
- In requesting to be self-excluded, you agree to provide full and accurate person details, now and in the future, so your access to the Casino can be restricted. If you do choose to self-exclude, the Casino will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure we comply with your self-exclusion. However, in agreeing to self-exclude, you accept that you have a parallel responsibility not to seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. Accordingly, we shall have no responsibility or liability for any subsequent losses, howsoever caused, that you may suffer or incur by seeking to circumvent the self-exclusion agreed.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your username and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Casino Website, accept any prize, or Play at the Casino. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
- The Casino shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if you misplace, forget, lose, or are otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Casino's error.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for the Casino to collect and otherwise store your personal data that you provide us during the registration process in order to allow you to Play, which information shall be maintained for as long as your account remains active. All information collected will be protected against misuse or unauthorized access.
- The Casino respects your privacy rights, for further information please read our Privacy Statement.
- You agree that we may from time to time use a cookie and Active X components on your disk to save information (such as user name, password, other personal details, email address) so you do not have to re-enter this information each time you visit the Casino. This cookie cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer, and is uniquely assigned to you. The primary purpose of the cookie is to enable you to save time, and facilitate future access to the site.
- The Casino will only use your personal data to allow you to Play and to carry out operations relevant to your Play. Your personal data will be disclosed to employees of the Casino and its affiliates and will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing your requests in relation to your Play or unless it is required by law. You acknowledge and agree that, in accordance with our regulatory obligations, we may be bound (and shall be entitled) to disclose certain information about you and your gaming account to the Gambling Commission and/or Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Furthermore, in the processing of your gaming account and associated transaction, the Casino may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies and anti- money laundering agencies.
- We urge you to read the Privacy Statement to ensure that you agree with our policies in relation to how your information is handled. You have the right to access personal data held by the Casino about you and if such information is inaccurate, you have the right to correct such information.
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding your personal data held by the Casino you may contact the casino.
- You shall hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of:
- Your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Website,
- Your use of any materials at the Casino Website,
- Your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's gaming server,
- Your Play at the Casino, or,
- Your acceptance of any prize.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever, shall the casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts whatsoever (even where the Casino has been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- The Casino makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to Play, nor shall any of the Casino's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to Play.
- The player obtains no rights to the Casino's trade name, nor any other names, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies by using the Casino Website and the material contained therein. You are merely granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Casino software for the purposes of Play. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content supplied as part of the websites and software remain vested in the Casino and you are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by the Casino.
- The Casino may from time to time offer promotions or competitions which may have separate terms and condition that are promotion or competition specific. These terms and conditions shall also apply to any such promotions or competitions.
- In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the promotion or competition specific terms and conditions, the promotion or competition specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the Casino's Website, whereafter you will be irrevocably bound by such amendments. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
- The use of the $ symbol indicates US Dollar only, the use of the € symbol indicates Euros only, the use of the £ symbol indicates British Pounds only, the use of the DKK symbol indicates Danish Krone and the use of the kr symbol indicates Swedish Krona.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Casino. You acknowledge that you are not relying on any representation, agreement, term or condition that is not set out herein.
- No indulgence granted by the Casino to you shall be construed as a waiver of any of the Casino's rights in respect of these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights on any persons not party to these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in force, unaffected by such severance. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the Casino's original intent.
- The Casino reserves the right to transfer, sub-licence or pledge, in whole or in part, any of the rights and obligations granted or imposed on the Casino by these Terms and Conditions. You may not transfer, sub-licence or pledge any of the rights and obligations imposed on you by these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby agree that any legal proceedings to enforce any claim that you may have against the Casino shall be initiated by you within a period of 6 (six) months of the cause of action arising (the "prescription period"), failing which you hereby forever waive and abandon any right you may have to enforce such claim after the prescription period and confirm that on the expiry of the prescription period the said claim shall be void, waived and abandoned in law.
- The Casino may terminate these Terms and Conditions with respect to you and your account immediately without notice if for any reason we decide to discontinue the provision of the service, we believe that you have breached these Terms and Conditions, if your participation has been in any way improper or breaches the spirit of these Terms and Conditions, or for any other reason we deem fit.
- On termination of these Terms and Conditions you shall discontinue your participation and pay all amounts due and owing to the Casino.
- Save as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, on termination of these Terms and Conditions with respect to you, the balance of your account will be returned to you within a reasonable time of your request, subject to the right of the Casino to deduct any amounts owing by you to the Casino.
- Anti-money laundering laws state that we are obliged to report suspicious transactions to the authorities.
- All use of this site is with your agreement to the following. Any type of activity which we consider suspicious may oblige us to report you to the relevant authorities. Examples of such activities include: use of funds suspected to be derived from illegal activities; any suspected intention to conceal or disguise funds derived from illegal activities; or suspicion that the involvement of the Casino is in any manner intended to facilitate criminal activity.
- If we for any reason suspect or become aware of any of the above, we may without notice or explanation:
- Make a report to the relevant authorities;
- Immediately deactivate or close your Casino account;
- Withhold any funds held in such Casino account; and/or
- Refuse registration or entry to all or any other group Casinos and/or Poker Rooms.
- These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of England and the laws of Gibraltar. You hereby irrevocably consent to submit to the jurisdictions of the Courts of Gibraltar and England.
- We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold customer funds in a segregated bank account. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
We hold customer funds in a segregated bank account. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
May 23rd , 2016