SugarHouse Brings March Madness to Sportsbook and Casino
Naturally, it’s March Madness, so there’s a bracket challenge, and SugarHouse is offering their own unique spin on the bracket game. There will be plenty of bonus bets involved with bracket picks, as well $1,000 to the top bracket.
There is an additional casino event happening during the NCAA Tournament. SugarHouse is matching sets of slots against each other for players to bet on in an interesting combination of betting and slots.
March Mania: Betting
To lead off, we’ll go into detail about the actual bracket challenge. Chances are you know what a bracket challenge is, but in case you don’t, the challenge of NCAA tournament brackets is to try to predict how the entire tournament will play out before the first game even tips off.
Most bracket pools are based off the final results. SugarHouse decided they wanted to do things slightly differently. For every correct pick, SugarHouse will be awarding players points to their Bonus Store.
- 5 points for every first round game
- 10 points for every second round game
- 20 points for every Sweet 16 game
- 40 points for every Elite Eight game
- 80 points for both Final Four games
- 160 points for the Championship
But wait, there’s more. If a player also bets at least $25 in real money on one of your picks, your points won quadruples. So your new matrix becomes 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, and 640. Of course, you have to have a strong bracket to take maximum advantage.
There’s also the cash prize pool for the overall brackets.
- 1: $1,000
- 2: $500
- 3: $250
- 4: $150
- 5: $100
- 6-9: $75
- 10-24: $50
- 25-39: $40
- 40-49: $30
- 50-85: $25
- 86-100: $10
March Mania: Casino
Not only is SugarHouse Sportsbook getting at it, but SugarHouse Casino is getting in on the fun. We talked about a video slot taking inspiration from sports betting, so this time it’s sports betting dipping it’s toes into the world of video slots.
Every week until April 7, SugarHouse will be pitting teams of slots against each other. These slots all have a specific theme, such as the first matchup of “The Almighty Gods vs The Fierce Ones” being a matchup of mythical god slots vs predatory animals.
These teams will be comprised of four slots, and the team of slots that sees the highest amount of wagers placed at them will claim victory. Those who pick the wining team gets 10% bonus money back on net losses on any of the four winning slots.
The matchups for this week are:
- Thursday 3/21: The Almighty Gods (Zeus, Hercules High & Mighty, Zeus God of Thunder, Olympus Thunder) VS. The Fierce Ones (Ragin Rhino, King Kong Slot, Siberian Storm, Great Tiger)
- Friday 3/22: The Wild & Willing (Shields of the Wild, Dr. Jekyll Goes Wild, Wild Play Super Bet, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge) VS. The Dia De Los Muertos Gang (Spinata Grande, Pay of the Dead, Fortunes of the Dead, Chili Chili Fire)
- Saturday 3/23: The Mighty Pharaohs (Sphinx Wild, A While on the Nile, Lady of Egypt, Pride of Egypt) VS. The Roman Warriors (Roman Chariots, Soldier of Rome, Golden Gladiator, Spartacus Gladiator of Rome)
- Sunday 3/24: The Legends from Afar (Finn and the Swirly Spin, Legend of Bigfoot, Monkey Prince, Fairytale Legends Red Riding Hood) VS. The Evil Medievals (Excalibur, Mighty Black Knight, Medieval Money, Kingdom’s Edge)
Be first to get our exclusive sports offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.