WynnBET Offers ‘Triple The Spread’ on Cowboys Vs. Bucs Opener
WynnBET is definitely “ready for some football.”
Anyone familiar with sports betting is confident that once NFL betting gets going, competition for gambling dollars will be intense.
So WynnBET Sportsbook's newest offer is a “Triple the Spread” promotion to celebrate the beginning of the NFL season.
When the Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers open the regular season on Sept. 9, WynnBET players can wager on the Dallas spread at +22.5 (+100) or three times the line of +7.5.
Even before the promotion, the Bucs at -7.5 has the highest ticket count at WynnBET of any NFL Week 1 game.
WynnBET Offers To Local Bettors, Too
Customers also get a “Triple the Spread” offer (all +100) tailored to their state.
Wagers on the ‘Triple the Spread’ promotion will be limited to $20. Players have immediate access to this promotion for the Thursday Night Football game and can utilize Sunday game promotions beginning on Friday, Sept. 10.
Here are the offers, but keep checking in, these are subject to change.
- Arizona sports betting: Arizona Cardinals at Tennessee Titans, Cardinals +9 (was +3).
- Colorado sports betting: Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Saints, Saints +13.5 (was +4.5).
- Indiana sports betting: Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots, Dolphins +7.5 (was +2.5).
- Michigan sports betting: San Francisco 49ers at Detroit Lions, Lions +22.5 (was +7.5).
- New Jersey sports betting: Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles, Eagles +10.5 (was +3.5).
- Tennessee sports betting : Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Saints, Saints +13.5 (was +4.5).
- Virginia sports betting: Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Saints, Saints +13.5 (was +4.5).
New WynnBET customers have access to a $1,000 risk-free bet after they register and make a qualifying deposit.
WynnBET said it plans to have new promotions as the NFL season approaches.
Be first to get our exclusive sports offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.