NFL Betting System to Use For 2022
I have been handicapping sporting events for 27 years and have produced exceptional results.
Using analytical and fundamental handicapping and combining the two to produce fully optimized betting opportunities, including my predictive models, has been the key to this success.
I have an 18-5 against the spread (ATS) record in Super Bowls and hit 65.4% in the NFL regular season.
Over the past five seasons, I have won 62.8% ATS of all NFL premium bets.
How the System Works
The following betting system has been one of the best and most consistent profit makers in my data warehouse that has more than 5,000 such algorithms and betting systems covering all sports.
This NFL betting system has produced a 162-32 straight-up (SU) record for 83.5% winners and a 138-47-9 ATS record, good for 74.6% winning bets over the past 33 NFL seasons. The requirements are as follows:
- Bet on road favorites in a non-divisional clash
- Our road favorite has averaged 7.5 or more yards per pass attempt
- Our road team has struggled on defense, allowing seven or more yards per pass attempt in three consecutive games.
How Did This Betting System perform in the 2021 NFL season?
This NFL betting system was sensational in the 2021 season, producing a 16-1 straight-up record and a 13-4 ATS mark, good for 76.5% winning bets that covered the spread by an average of 8.60 points per game.
- This betting system has produced profits in 25 out of the past 33 seasons. It had small losses in three losing seasons and five seasons with an even record and losing only the vig.
- Over the last 10 seasons, the betting system has produced an 80-12 record for 87% winners and a 67-20-5 ATS mark good for 77% winning bets that covered the spread by an average of seven points per game.
- Over the last three seasons, it has produced a 35-3 SU record, good for 92.1% winning bets and a 28-7-3 ATS mark good for 80% winning bets that covered the spread by an average of 5.9 points per game.
An Even Better Sub-Set
If we drill down into the database and filter out games where our road favorite had a win percentage of at least 60% on the season, the records improve even more.
In the 2021 season, these road favorites winning 60% or more of their games produced a perfect 5-0 SU record, but just 2-3 ATS for 40%.
- Over the past 10 seasons, they went 41-3 SU and 32-9-3 ATS for 78% winning bets that covered the spread by an average of 7.43 points per game.
- Over the last three seasons, they went 17-1 SU for 94.4% winners and 11-4-3 ATS for 73.3% winning bets that covered the spread by an average of 3.5 points per game.
- This subset has never had two consecutive losing seasons since 1989 and it stands to reason it will produce some positive results this season.
Sports Betting Disclaimer
Despite the highly profitable results produced over 33-year, 10-year, and 3-year slices, there is no guarantee that this season will make profits, reproduce any of the previous seasons, and it could produce the worst results of any prior season.
So, please, be extremely careful with this betting angle and system and never presume a game is a lock to win. There is no such thing in the betting world as a lock or a promotion stating a sure thing or sure winner.
I will be publishing articles each week of the 2022 NFL season that will provide the teams that this betting system has identified as solid betting opportunities and that will keep track of the performance of the betting system each week.
If you have any questions, I can be found on Twitter at @JohnRyanSports1 and feel free to direct message me.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.