2020 Nov 6
Best Interac Casinos
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$5000 + 50 Bonus Spins
18+. New Players Only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit $20. Max. bonus bet is $5. Free spins on selected games only and must be used within 10 days. Winnings from free spins credited as bonus funds and capped at $20. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Welcome Offer is 200% match up to $5000 plus 50 free spins on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to $1000 plus 50 free spins on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to $500 plus 25 free spins on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to x35 wagering the total bonus money, deposit and free spins. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. Please gamble responsibly. www.Gamblingtherapy.org
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$7000 + 120 Free Spins
19+. T&C Apply
100% Welcome Bonus up to C$700 + 20 Free Spins on Sweet Bonanza on Sign Up
Sign up for free to LuckyDino casino and you can try your luck with 20 complimentary spins on Sweet Bonanza video slot. The free spins are ready to be played instantly after you've registered your casino account, and you find them in your personal Reward-page. You can also claim up to $700 CAD deposit bonuses + up to 100 extra free spins when you make your first deposits. 19+. T&C Apply
100% Welcome Bonus up to C$1,500 + C$88 Promo Code: welcome1
19+. T&C Apply
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500 + 100 Free Spins
19+ T&C Apply.
200% Welcome Bonus up to C$500 + 100 Free Spins
19+ T&C Apply.
1st deposit 100% up to 100,
2nd deposit 25% up to 900,
3rd deposit 10% up to 4000,
Up to a max of $5000 Promo Code: NITRO
19+. T&C Apply
100% Welcome Bonus Up To $500 + 50 Free Spins
19+. T&C Apply
Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. Our mission at Gambling.com is to create a safe online environment for players through free, impartial and independent reviews of Canada's best online gambling companies so that you can play with confidence and security. All ratings and reviews are made independently of the operator by our team of gaming experts and with every company being fully licensed they can be trusted to offer fair play. We accept compensation from the companies advertised on this page and this may affect the brand positioning. We endeavour to continuously update this list so we can bring you the most current sites and the best available offers but we cannot review every site in the market.
Best Interac Casinos
Canadians who gamble online have long been faced with a common problem - How can I safely and quickly deposit money at a casino? Well, look no further because Interac casinos provide the perfect solution to this problem. A growing number of Canada’s best online casinos are accepting the most popular money transfer method we have as a payment option: Interac. It’s fast, it’s secure and it’s the perfect payment solution for all your online gambling needs.
Although many Canadians are familiar with Interac, you might be asking yourself how it works in relation to online casino and live casino payments. We’ve got you covered - keep reading and you’ll be ready to play at one of the top Interac casino sites in no time.
What Is Interac?
Interac is a Canadian-based interbank network established in 1984 that serves to exchange electronic financial transactions. Nowadays, it’s one of the most common ways to send and receive money in Canada.
When it’s used as a payment method for online gambling and casinos, the Interac Online payment system transfers money from your bank account, into your Interac Online account and finally into your casino wallet for you to play with.
Advantages of Interac for Casino Players?
There is an impressive amount of qualities that make Interac the best payment method for online gambling at sportsbooks and leading casinos, including:
- Convenience: One of the reasons that Interac payments are so popular is that they are extremely convenient and easy to use. If your bank is a participating financial institution, it’s quick and straightforward to set up an Interac account through your regular banking website. Once you’ve set up your account, you will be able to transfer and use funds instantly.
- Security: The Interac payment system is incredibly safe as it makes use of the combined safety measures of your banking institution and Interac themselves. We know how difficult it can be to ensure the security of your sensitive banking and personal information while gambling online, and this is what makes Interac the perfect payment method. All you need to do to access your funds is enter your client card number and online banking password, eliminating the need for any additional third party activity or transfer of financial information. Your banking institution’s customer support also increases your security.
- Customer support: All your Interac transactions are recorded by your banking institution, giving you a huge advantage should there be any suspicious activity in your account. Because you’re covered by your banking institution’s customer service policies, any suspicious or fraudulent activity can be reported to and addressed by them directly.
- Speed: Forget about waiting for your money! Interac offers instant deposits so you can play straight away.
- Access: The Interac Online payment system is Canadian-based and designed with Canadian players in mind, so it is accessible at many of Canada’s major banking institutions. All Canadian banks support Interac eTransfers, but not all support Interac Online payments specifically. The good news is that there are many online casinos that also accept eTransfers, you just have to seek them out. If you’re looking for a banking institution that is specifically compatible with Interac Online payments, check out RBC (the Royal Bank of Canada), TD Canada Trust, the First Nations Bank and a variety of Canadian credit unions.
- Bonuses: Many Canadian online casinos offer deposit casino bonuses to new and returning players, and deposits made via Interac are no exception. Interac deposits are treated like any other deposits, so you will always receive any applicable bonuses or promotions. Some casinos even have occasional promotions specific to Interac deposits, so look out for those!
- Control: Interac payments work similarly to debit payments. Unlike credit cards with seemingly unlimited resources, many players find Interac payments beneficial to keep their gambling spending under control.
How Interac Works for Online Casinos
Interac deposits are treated just like any other deposit by Canadian online casinos and top betting sites. Interac also offers a variety of payment methods and services that can help with all your gambling needs:
- Interac Online: This is the most convenient option for playing at real money, online Canadian casinos. It allows you to make secure transactions from your bank account, to your Interac account and finally to your casino wallet.
- Interac eTransfer: Another popular option for online gambling, eTransfer is a secure method to transfer funds from one bank account to another.
- Interac Debit: If you have an Interac Online account, you can often request an Interac debit card that can be used across many points of sale.
- Interac Cash: Allows you to withdraw cash from your Interac account via Canadian ATMs.
Interac Casino Deposits and Withdrawal Limits
Interac withdrawal minimums and maximums are established by the online casinos themselves. Withdrawal minimums are normally in the neighbourhood of C$50, whereas maximums vary from casino to casino.
Interac has a current deposit minimum of C$25. This is subject to change, but has most recently been reduced from C$75 to C$25 on January 2nd, 2020. Regardless, most online casinos require a minimum deposit of around C$10 to start a real money account.
Online Casinos that Accept Interac
Interac has quickly become the most common online payment option for Canadian online casinos and leading slot sites. Because of its ease, security and convenience, players feel comfortable using it and casinos are thrilled that it exists.
The truth is, the majority of reputable Canadian online casinos now accept Interac payments that are processed in mere moments. The following are some of the most popular options:
Betway Casino (C$1750 bonus)
- Sports, poker, bingo & casino. Accepts both Interac Online and eTransfer payments.
Gate777 (C$1000 bonus + 100 free spins)
- New casino with 800+ games. Accepts both Interac Online and eTransfer payments.
Spin Casino (Exclusive C$2000 bonus)
- Accepts both Interac Online and eTransfer payments.
LeoVegas (C$1000 bonus + 22 free spins)
- Wide variety of Canadian banking options. Accepts Interac Online payments.
Kassu (C$1500 bonus + 300 free spins)
- Brand new casino with 100+ classic slots. Accepts Interac Online payments.
Casino Gods (C$1500 bonus + 300 free spins)
- 1,300+ games and regular promotions. Accepts both Interac Online and eTransfer payments.
How to Sign up to Interac and Use It for Gambling
As noted, signing up for an Interac account is extremely straightforward. It doesn’t require any complicated registration or approval procedure. All you need is a Canada bank account with a participating banking institution. Then, you will be able to sign up for an Interac account within your institution’s online banking system using your bank account credentials.
Depositing With Interac
Like setting up your account, depositing funds into your casino wallet is a breeze using Interac. All you have to do is:
- Select Interac as your chosen deposit method (in a casino that accepts Interac payments).
- Sign into your bank account using your online banking details.
- Choose which account you would like to withdraw funds from and the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction.
- You’re ready to play!
It’s worth mentioning that Gigadat Casino Solutions is the service provider that Canadian casinos use to process Interac deposits. Therefore, don’t be alarmed if you see Gigadat Casino Solutions listed as the Payee or Company in your transaction. Gigadat is another Canadian company and can be considered an extension of Interac casinos in Canada.
Many of you have probably already used Interac eTransfers to send money to friends and family, and some casinos are also making use of it as an easy money transfer option in addition to Interac Online. All you have to do is find a casino site that accepts Interac eTransfers and you’ll be walked through the process step by step.
How We Rate Top Interac Casinos and Betting Sites
Here at Gambling.com, our team of experts who have decades of experience between them have scoured the internet to find the best online casinos that accept Interac as a payment method. There are multiple features that are of paramount importance to us which we evaluate before recommending any online casino to you, the reader. Here are just some of features we check out, scrutinise and test before coming up with our final verdict on whether any online casino that accepts Interac is up to scratch.
- Are bonuses when depositing using Interac?
- Casino safety and reputation
- Customer Support
- Game selection
- Mobile app
- Desktop app
- Payment methods/selection
Top Interac Sports Betting Sites
As Interac is a relatively new payment method, you might have difficulty finding sports betting sites that do accept it. However, they are growing fast and it’s only a matter of time before more top bookies begin accepting Interac as a means of deposits and withdrawals.
However, betting with is possible with a number of sports betting sites. LeoVegas, Betway and Royal Panda are three platforms which have made it possible to deploy Interac sports betting, and all of them come highly recommended from the team here at Gambling.com come highly recommended in terms of sports betting and their Interac betting offers.
However, there are some important notes you should be aware of when signing up to a sports betting site that accepts Interac. For example, Interac is only available for customers for depositing funds, meaning you will need a different method to withdraw any of your winnings.
Interac Casino Welcome Bonus, Free Bets and Free Spins
Everyone loves free bets and free spins or a juicy welcome bonus, and they are a great way for online casinos or betting sites to reward new and loyal customers for using their platform. You can earn free spins and bets using Interac at most of on our online casinos that are recommended on this page. All you need to do is match the deposit amount required and place an appropriate sized state to be rewarded!
The types of bonuses up for grabs will vary, and we recommend checking out each operators terms and conditions to check out exactly what steps you must complete to avail of your free spin or free bet, and also familiarise yourself with any potential wagering requirements. As a general rule, here are the three main types of bonuses available when signing up to an online casino or betting sites with Interac.
Free Spins - use Interac for your casino deposit to play on a specific casino game where staking a certain amount will trigger the release of free spins on that slot or game to allow you to spin and win more without risking further funds.
Free Bets - after making a deposit with Interact at a sports betting site and then placing a bet on a specific sport or event which will then allocate a free bet for you to use on the same event, sport or a completely different market. Can also form part of an Interac welcome offer or sign up bonus with an online betting site.
Casino Bonus - earn a Casino Bonus like matched funds, a percentage of an original bonus added as free to play cash or a deposit bonus that matches all or part of an initial amount after your deposit to one of the leading online casinos using Interac. This is a great way for a new casino player to build their bankroll with more real money.
Enhanced Odds - Usually available with online betting sites, enhanced odds on a certain event, usually a marquee event aired on live TV, will be offered after new customers make their first deposit with Interac. Often certain stipulations apply here in terms of max bet, max payout and payout terms.
Interac Casino FAQs
Does using Interac cost anything?
- Interac charges a small, flat fee to transfer money, usually ranging from C$1-2 depending on your banking institution. Some institutions even offer free transfers to their customers, so make sure to consult your bank’s terms and conditions.
Is it safe to use Interac at online casinos?
- Using Interac at online casinos is extremely safe as it makes use of the combined security measures of your banking institution and Interac themselves. Your personal information is never shared with the online casino and is protected by encryption software.
What fees are associated with using Interac?
- There are some small fees charged per transfer, both from Interac and possibly from the casino of your choice. These fees are always made clear before the transfer and depend on your banking institution and casino account.
What are the Interac alternatives for casino deposits?
- Alternative payment methods exist for those who do not wish to use Interac. A full list of payment option available to Canadian players can be found on our definite payment method list.
Why use Interac for gambling?
- Interac is an amazing platform which can be used for online gambling, and there are a few key reasons why. Firstly, Interac implements various security measures to ensure all of your transactions are kept safe and secure. Your banking details are kept completely private, meaning the online betting site has no record of your bank details.
What are the disadvantages of Interac for casino players?
- While Interac is certainly has advantages for online casino player, there are some disadvantages customers should be made aware. It should be noted that most third-party payment methods carry stipulations not seen with direct deposits from your bank account. Here are some of the disadvantages you should be aware of when using Interac with online casinos.
- Transaction Fees; Interac will have set fees per transaction, regardless of amount.
- Casino deposits using Interac are only available in Canada
- Currently, not all casinos or sports in CA accept Interac
- Interac withdrawals not widely available
Can I withdraw my casino winnings to Interac?
- Withdrawals to your Interac account can vary from casino to casino, and we recommend checking your chosen operators terms and conditions before signing up. However, at casino which do accept casino withdrawals all you have to do is select Interac when you go to take out your cash.
Is Interac good for slot sites?
- Yes! You can use Interac at all your favourite Canadian slots sites with ease. All of the casinos listed on this page have been fully verified to accept Interac, and they all offer premium slot games as well as other casino options.
What is Interac Flash?
- Interac Flash is a contactless feature offered by Interac. It allows you to pay for everyday purchase under C$50 direclty from your bank account using Interac. It’s simple with Interac’s chip-based technology all you must do is just tap and pay and you’re good to go!
Which banks offer Interac e-Transfer?
- Unfortunately, this service is only available in Canada and you must have an account with a Canadian bank account to use this service. Check with your local bank if they offer Interac e-Transfers, although the majority do in this case.
- Gambling.com Responsible Gambling Website
- Canada Safety Council
- ICLG Gambling Laws and Regulations Canada
- E Cogra Approved Testing Agency
- The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS)
- Gamblers Anonymous Canada
- Bet Filter
"Lena Sciberras is head of our Casino Content. With many years of experience covering online casino products and working with some of the biggest online software and payment providers in the casino industry Lena is ideally placed to ensure quality and accuracy across all of our casino content and consumer advice."
- Casino Software
- Online Slots
- Casino Products