CFL Picks Today: Best Bets, Predictions & Analysis for Week 7
CFL Best Bets for Week 7
- Edmonton and Winnipeg Over 46 at 1.91 at Sports Interaction
- Toronto and Hamilton Over 50 at 1.91 at Sports Interaction
- Edmonton to beat Winnipeg and Over 45.5 parlay is +1300 at NorthStar Bets
- Brady Oliveira to score a touchdown vs. Edmonton is 5.75 at Party Sports
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats first to 20 points vs. Toronto +245 at NorthStar Bets
- Total points over 25.5 in Toronto vs. Hamilton game is 1.81 at Royal Panda Sportsbook
- Saskatchewan to score first touchdown vs. BC Lions 2.50 at LeoVegas Sportsbook
- Ottawa vs. Calgary Over 44.5 is 1.91 at LeoVegas Sportsbook
- Ottawa to score first and win vs. Calgary is 4.20 at Unibet Sportsbook
CFL Betting Advice: Wagering Against The Spread!
Week 7 is raring to start this Thursday night. Can Edmonton get its first win on the road versus Winnipeg? Will Hamilton defeat Toronto in the Battle Of Ontario?
The first six weeks have returned a solid profit for Canadian sports bettors. This weekend again features four games.
Here are the numbers after Week 6.
With Week 7 staring us right in the face, let’s get in gear for the Ontario sports bettors again. Here is the CFL Week 7 Schedule.
This Week’s Schedule with Moneylines (All Times Eastern)
- Edmonton Elks 7.85 at Winnipeg Blue Bombers 1.10, Thursday, 8:30 p.m.
- Toronto Argonauts 1.28 at Hamilton Tiger-Cats 3.82, Friday, 7:30 p.m.
- Saskatchewan Roughriders 1.27 at British Columbia Lions 4.15, Saturday, 7 p.m.
- Ottawa Redblacks 2.06 at Calgary Stampeders 1.51, Sunday, 7 p.m.
CFL Game of the Week Betting Advice
Week 6 for betting on the CFL was easier. Furthermore, teams finally started scoring some points in bunches. It led to some shocking results and some eye-popping numbers. This week is headlined by the “Battle Of Ontario” between the Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats.
For Canadian sports bettors, can Hamilton find a way to score enough points? Toronto can score 30+ points with ease. It doesn't matter whether they are at home or on the road. Chad Kelly has become a legitimate MOP (Most Outstanding Playe) candidate in the early going.
If Hamilton wants to get their season going, the Tiger-Cats must show they can play against the better teams. Hamilton has two wins against Ottawa and Edmonton. That is the worst the CFL has to offer. Even those two wins had their moments of doubt.
The good news for Hamilton is Toronto plays a little risky on defense. Now, that may also be bad news. This Tiger-Cats team still makes far too many miscues on the offensive side of the ball. If they curb those, Hamilton can stay in the game. If not, they will lose as Montreal did last week.
So, can Hamilton’s defense slow down Chad Kelly and Toronto enough at home to keep it interesting? That answer is yes. Execution may prove to be different. Plus, Toronto will find a way to get their points. This Friday night matchup will be a doozy.
The Toronto Argonauts should move to 5-0 with another road win. The Tiger-Cats need to wake up their sleepy offense enough to make the Over a viable bet. Even their team Over for points looks intriguing.
Crazy CFL Bet of the Week
This is wild because Edmonton has not won a single game all season and, worse, has looked meager on the road. However, it is playing a Winnipeg team that looks not quite like itself.
Both teams have seen some awful losses, but Edmonton has the market cornered there. Aside from that home losing streak, the Elks never seem to have their three phases (offense, defense, and special teams) working simultaneously.
However, the Blue Bombers may get caught looking ahead, at least early on. That 14.5-point spread is outrageous enough to take a shot at Edmonton with the points. No one expects an Elks outright win, but tossing a few dollars at the spread is not a bad idea at 1.91.
Let’s take that spread before it falls anymore. It started the week at 15.5. Even the Edmonton first half is at +9 points at 1.91. That may be worth a little action too.
CFL Power Rankings
- Toronto Argonauts ↔
- British Columbia Lions ↔
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers ↔
- Saskatchewan Roughriders ↔
- Montreal Alouettes ↔
Other CFL Bets to Consider
These are some bonus wagers worth a look at for this week:
- Edmonton first to score at 2.90
- Hamilton first half moneyline at 2.90
- British Columbia Lions to win by 7-12 points at 5.00
Odds from Sports Interaction
Stay In The Loop With Industry News, Insider Tips & More!
Live Betting. News and Industry Updates. Sent Weekly.