Guide to Cashing Out at an Online Casino
Playing with real money at online casinos means that you will score real wins. And, when doing so, you will definitely want to make use of your winnings by making a quick withdrawal from the casino. But while depositing money is often a straightforward process, players sometimes have questions regarding online casino withdrawals.
Withdrawing real money from online casinos will often require some additional steps. So, it's only natural for new players to get a bit confused. This is why we have prepared this guide to withdrawals at online casinos.
How to Withdraw Real Money from Online Casinos
After playing and collecting your first wins, it's only natural for you to want to cash in on it. The process to withdraw real money from online casinos is fairly simple, while you can also take advantage of instant withdrawals.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how the operation usually works. Of course, each online casino will have its own procedures for withdrawing money. But they usually require you to follow some very similar steps.
Here is what you will most likely need to do:
- First, log into your account.
- Next, go to the casino's "Cashier", "Wallet" page or its equivalent.
- Choose the "Withdrawal" option to make a quick casino withdrawal.
- Select a payment method. Fill out the required information if you haven't already. Most casinos will require you to use the same method for deposits and withdrawals.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from the online casino.
- After going through all the necessary steps, confirm the operation and wait for the request to be completed.
And that's it. Once you've gone through these simple steps, you will be able to withdraw money from online casinos. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with the casino's support team. Now, keep in mind that each online casino withdrawal time will vary, depending on the online casino you’re playing with (Check out our best casino options here).
How Long Does Cashing Out Online Take?
First of all, you should know that cashing out at an online casino isn't an instantaneous process. While it doesn't take too much time, you will need to wait for a few days, as it is often difficult to make instant withdrawals from a casino. That's simply because of two things. First, online casinos will need time to process your request. Each casino, of course, will have its own timetable.
But, for the most part, online casinos will take from 2 to 3 business days to process your withdrawal request. During that time, you are usually allowed to cancel the withdrawal request. Second, there are variations from one payment method to another. Some will take longer than others to complete the operation. Here are the most common methods used for quick casino withdrawals and how long it usually takes to complete a withdrawal using them. We also advise you to use a tried and trusted payment method.
|Payment Method||Withdrawing Time|
|Credit/Debit Cards||3-6 Business Days|
|E-Wallets||1-3 Business Days|
|Bank Transfers||5-8 Business Days|
These are simply estimates, however. Verification checks may take longer, which is why we advise you to get them done as soon as possible. Sometimes, casinos will also complete your withdrawal request quicker than expected. The online casino withdrawal time will always vary.
What Restrictions are in Place for Withdrawals?
Each casino has specific regulations for when making an online casino withdrawal. You should read through the terms and conditions beforehand. Below are the most common restrictions in place for withdrawals along with a brief explanation.
- Betting/wagering requirements: How many times you need to play through a bonus before being able to make a withdrawal. Let's use a 20x betting/wagering requirement and a £100 bonus as an example. You will need to wager 20x100, so £2,000, before withdrawing funds originated from the bonus. Some casinos will require you to play through the deposits as well. In this case, wagering requirement would be (100+100)x20, so £4,000.
- Withdrawal limits: Somewhat self-explanatory, most casinos limit the amount a player can withdraw over a certain period of time. Casinos usually set daily, weekly and monthly withdrawal limits. VIP members usually enjoy increased limits.
- Time limits: The number of times you are allowed to make withdrawals. Players are limited to making withdrawals a certain number of times during a specific timeframe.
- Amount limits: How much money players can withdraw in one go. Some online casinos will allow players to make one big withdrawal in specific situations, such as after scoring a big win. However, payment methods themselves may only be able to receive a specific amount if a particular timeframe (per day or per week) so it's important to check this to avoid disappointment.
- Security Checks/KYC: All regulated online casinos are obliged to carry out security checks on new and existing customers. This is to ensure the customer is of the legal age for online gambling and also to confirm the payment used belongs to the customer.
These are fairly simple, however. Proof of identity (submitting a copy of an ID card, passport or driver's license) is the most common requirement. Players may also need to submit a proof of address (utility bill). For credit/debit card withdrawals, players also need to submit a photo of the front and the back of the card.
Don't worry, your personal information is well-protected. Casinos have the latest encryption in place to protect any sensitive information. E-mailing your documents is the most common method for sending the information, though some online casinos offer customers the facility to upload documents on their site. At first, this can seem like a bit of a pain, but knowing your online casino is meeting all regulatory requirements is definitely a good sign, particularly if you're a new customer.
Recommended Casino Sites
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$2500 + 50 Free Spins
Welcome Bonus up to NZ$3000 + 100 Free Spins
Up to $1000 and 300 Free Spins for your first three deposits
Bonus Code: NITRO1
Up To $1,000 + 200 Free Spins
500% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500
Bonus Code: NEON
100% Deposit Bonus up to $1000 + 200 Free Spins
Get 100% Up To $1000
100% Up To $300 + 50 Free Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + NZ$3,000
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500 + 100 Free Spins
Stay In The Loop With New Casino Sites & Offers!
Free Spins. Exclusive Bonuses. Sent Weekly.